1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My latest experiment.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by goratrix, May 4, 2005.

1. goratrix

Well, I am an ingeneer student, and I am a scientist by nature... so I really like to do experiments. Last night I did one I never thought I would.

Nothing blew up, don't worry XD

I was chatting with a friend over MSN last night, and the conversation was taking an awkward turn to my emotional state, and the cause of it (AC, of course) Fortunately I was able to get him talking, and he told me a little about him and his GF. After that I decided to try a little something.

I would post the entire conversation, but I think translating it would be way too boring... so I'll sum it up a little:

me: you know that forum I told you about, well It's a youth forum, where young people come and talk about their problems (didn't give specifics though)

him: yeah

me: I was surfing it and I found a post that got my attention: It was an 18yo. guy that was interested on a 15 yo guy, and was worried that society would condem(sp?) him for that

him: Uh, no, that's not my thing, I'm inot girls, tits and ass.

me: hey, I wasn't implying anything... although curious reaction...

Ok, after a while of criticising today's society he said something like this:

him: look, I respect people way too much, I think everyone is free to do what they please. And I think that the fact of being gay shouldn't be an issue.

him: BUT

him: if this guy is gay, the kid straigh, and he's harrassing him and stalking him, then he should get shot.

him: but he should also respect those that want nothing with him.

Then it was turning a lot like a come-out, so I quickly changed the subject to an online order I did...

I think he's deeper than I thought, and that I will develop a good friendship with him. But still, there are some people that I should come out to first. He'll he's even a potential linux user!!! and WH40K player!!! god... he could be my soulmate!!! I am thankful, though, that I'm not interested in him physically.

Oh, I guess that's it... I didn't really have much to say... and I don't want to write about AC any more, I'm trying to get over him, and thinking about him all the time won't help. And this was something I thought would be worth sharing... perhaps someone can get an idea from this experience of mine.

Still... it's been a while since I started a thread here... and I kinda missed it...

2. hawkeye

that guy was a bit blunt! but at least he said that he didn't have a problem with gays.

3. goratrix

blunt? what does that mean? The translations I could find online suck... and it's important for the meaning of the post... otherwise I wouldn't ask.

4. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

Blunt in this context means abrupt and to-the-point.

5. goratrix

hmmmm, yeah... he is. And that's his quality I like the most... he isn't afraid of telling things as they are.

Although I think he caught a glimpse at my media library... the video section...

I'm not sure as I made an excuse and deleted the library, but I'm not sure if he saw some of the titles on the videos... and well... he can put two and two together...

Still he didn't mention anything... and I don't know how to find out if he did... oh, well... I'll think of something.