1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Straight girls checking out girls

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ChromeNerd, Jan 1, 2014.

1. ChromeNerd

Out Status:
    A few people
    What's the difference between a straight girl checking out a girl and a gay/bi girl checking out a girl.

2. Data

Data Guest

The straight girl is comparing breasts and curves to her own, while the gay/bi girl is fantasizing about wrapping her hands around said breasts and curves. :grin:

Straight guys compare other guys' junk to their own while showering in a gym or something, and gay/bi guys wonder about all the different things they could do with said junk.

3. chivalrous

Data seems to have summed it up for me here here! :eusa_clap
    though i do wonder about that gym scenario.we dont have showers at ours gyms so yeah. its generally work out and leave go home and shower. unless you have a reeeeaally good gym

4. thekillingmoon

I don't think you can tell what's going through their head. Although gay/bi girls might try to make eye contact with you since they're interested in you and not just your outfit.

5. Tightrope

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I think it is normal for girls to check out other girls. They are very competitive amongst each other. I think that a lot of women have at least a miniscule twinge of bisexuality. I think in most cases it's driven by competition or seeing what someone else is doing, while in a minority of cases, it's desirous. It's amazing how this stuff concerns people. Straight guys check each other out, too, like if you're downtown during the work day. If a really handsome guy in a suit is walking by, a lot of guys notice. I look to see who looks, too. The only thing is that most guys would be mortified at getting caught looking. If I'm in an area where I'm not pissing in my own back yard, I'll look a little longer just to see the reaction it gets - from a wince of angst to haughty arrogance to looking flattered.

You can still read the menu, even if you're on a diet!

6. BreannaToBrian

Meh, sexuality is fluid. Who knows.