1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Religion Survey [READ ORIGINAL POST FIRST]

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by MeskElil, Jun 24, 2008.

1. MeskElil

I know what you're thinking.
    Crap, another post on religion that's going to get everyone mad and make people say things that will mean MISTAKES.

NO.
    THAT'S NOT WHAT THIS IS.

The Rules Of This Poll:
    1) DO NOT COMMENT. We don't want to start anything among members. This poll is anonymous, and there will be no commenting, not even simply posting, "I'm a *blank*". NOTHING.

That's it. You may only vote, and there is no commenting at all allowed because many mistakes and slips-of-the-typing-fingers have been made in the past.

The Purpose Of This Poll:
    AWARENESS. This is a poll so people can see how diverse the various members of EC are in their religious faiths, or lack of them as the case may be. This is a thread of merely hard numbers to perhaps quell some anger and dissent, and to show people where the general active population of EC stands.

I am making these guidelines so this post will not have to be closed due to hurtful language or debates that could turn nasty.

Again, there will be NO COMMENTS ALLOWED.

You may vote and see how others have voted. And that is all.

I hope that this will raise awareness of other religions that are popular here and throughout the world. I apologize if I left out a major religion or viewpoint, but there are only 15 poll options allowed.

EDIT: The poll didn't add the first time. I'm adding it now.

#1 MeskElil, Jun 24, 2008
    Last edited: Jun 24, 2008
  2. Owen

In Loving Memory Full Member

Your poll still hasn't been added, and it's been over an hour. Would it be possible for you to post your choices and have a mod make the poll?

3. LOVEjames

I'll vote when it gets up, but I just wanted to throw in that I'm spiritual, but not adhering to any religion. I wouldn't necessarily say that I'm agnostic, because I'm quite certain that there's something up there. :slight_smile: And I think this is a pretty awesome thread, Mesk. :grin:

4. MeskElil

sorry, as soon as i wrote this my internet went down. :bang: :tantrum: :bang: I'm sorry.

I can't add a poll now, it's not an option.
    Paul_UK, I'm sorry this didn't work out. If you could just close this or delete it from the forum, that would be great. I'm sorry...stupid faulty internet connection.

5. LOVEjames

Mesk, no! You should make a new thread with a poll, and just have this one deleted.

I really think this is like... an insanely awesome idea.

6. MeskElil

I'll probably do that, I just don't want to create any confusion. And plus...I'm embarrassed >.< I was trying to make a really meaningful post and then it just didn't work on a number of levels. I'll try it again.

7. LOVEjames

Eh, I don't think it'll be embarrassing at all. <3 It's too awesome a post to be embarrassing.

8. MeskElil

*big grin* Thanks, LOVEjames.

9. Beebo

isnt James so kind and loving. You would make a great parent James.

10. LOVEjames

xD I saw this on the main forum list, and like... I'm thinking, "Damnit! Mike always posts nice stuff, and I wanna reply to it, but I CAN'T." - but it's in this thread, so I cannnn. -happy!-

And thanks. <3 I really plan on having kids and like... taking care of them and everything. I don't really want biological kids, just because I'm personally against having biological children, but I'd really like to adopt a couple of kids around age 12 or 13 or so. It's been my plan for like... ever.