1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Abercrombie Smell

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Stargate, Jun 24, 2008.

1. Stargate

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Ok so I've been to enough Abercrombies in the world to know that the smell in it is pretty universal. Personally I think its the best smell in the frikin world. I come home and just smell my clothes. I acutally cant stay in the store for too long cause I get pretty, umm...aroused:icon_redf

So I decided that if I liked it so much I should buy it. WRONG, it dosent exist cause its a mixture of all the smells from their purfumes and colonges. God, life is SOOO unfair.:tantrum:

2. LOVEjames

You should like, just spray the sample colognes and perfumes on a shirt, and then buy it. It'll be really strong at first, but then it'll just have the nice scent of hot, naked slutty men. >_>

3. Beebo

O_O. JAMES!

When in the world did the fading of perfume and cologne cross into the heavenly boundaries of 'the nice (<---------- do you mean incredible?) scent of hot, naked slutty men.'

Anyways. I need to know where James gets his cologne and perfume.

And by the way. What is the smell of a naked man? or a slutty man? O_O. hahah. I guess I don't have the same calibre of nose that you do.

4. LOVEjames

It's just association. If he goes into the store and likes the scent, and finds out that it's just the smell of mixed perfumes and colognes, then he should probably just like... do what I said. xD

And 'the nice (incredible!) scent of hot, naked slutty men.' is what I associate with Abercrombie. xD Maybe not necessarily a scent, but abercrombie is full of hot, naked slutty men. Well, they might not be naked in the store, but they are in my eyes. <3

5. sexyalex

I have been to abercrombie a few times before....u talking about A & Fitch right?:eusa_eh:

hummm, idk...maybe idk what your talking about but i don't smell anything i wouldn't smell in 5th Avenue :shrug:

"hot slutty men?"<-------------huh?!!

6. LOVEjames

I feel very slutty. xD Am I the only one that associates Abercrombie with hot, slutty men?

7. Beebo

Well, I will now associate you with hot slutty men. And since you love Abercrombie, there must be a link... hmmmmmm...

8. LOVEjames

Bahahaha. xD I don't fit in any Abercrombie clothes, although a lot of their merchandise is pretty nice. <3

9. Beebo

*dive kicks James* RAWR.

:grin:

Officially, with my Bob Dylan powers (bestowed onto me by Phil [Inarut]) I grant you the HONOR of being the new Abercrombie Poster Boy. YAYYY

10. LOVEjames

Duuuuuuuude. >_> Can I be the non-seen Abercrombie Poster Boy?

11. Jace

Hhahaa I went in to an abercrobie once usually that not really where I shop, I only went in because of the hot (half-) naked slutty in-store model guy lol

12. Beebo

My Bob Dylon Powers have extinguished for the night, and so you will have to live as the 'seen' poster boy for at least one day.

13. LOVEjames

Oh, funny Abercrombie & Fitch story. My friend flew in from Michigan, and we went around the mall. We were just about to leave, and the A&F store is near the exit, so we were just walking, and suddenly she like, grabs my arm and says "Don't. Look." - and, of course, I looked. xD And there it was. Shirtless. Fly open. Bronzed. HOT. And I uttered a single word, very loudly, "DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN."

14. Blitzkrieg

Haha I used to work at A&F last year and my manager would make us walk around with large spray bottles spraying the clothes with a mix of the colognes. Even though I was around it all the time I never get tired of the store smell, in fact I have one of their colognes :grin: I can totally relate to the giant poster boards of hot guys, they make walking by the store without stopping to look a nearly impossible task. :lol:

15. Trumpetplyer23

Yeah...I associate Abercrombie with 2 things. One, stripping. Because it's dark, strobe lights, and loud music (just bring out the poles!). Two, those annoying rich kids at my school that I don't like that much.