1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wonder Blunders!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by darkestknight, Jun 25, 2008.

1. darkestknight

Yes!

So what's your worst blunder you have done in your life? Have you ended up feeling guilty about it... or something else?

I found my blunders sometimes funny!

Here's mine:

1.) At once when I was 15, the English teacher drew some stick figures on the board... and she let us to play the "Guess What" game.

Unfortunately, I was damn playful and slightly rowdy at that time and blurted, "Sexual Intercourse". All my stupid mouth!! :roflmao:

Needless to say, she heard that, but she didn't know it was me. "Who said that?" she sounds puzzled.

2.) I argued with my teacher about my results and it was just a bloody trivial matter. I wish I could apologize to her... but it was like a million miles away. :sleep:

Well... i list 2 most significant ones... now's your turn! :roflmao:

2. Trumpetplyer23

1) we were playing Taboo (which is like charades) and my team was up. So a girl goes up and says "It protects you from rain" and it's shaped like this (she put her arms straight up in the air). Me being, well, me, yelled out "Condom!"

2) we were playing Taboo again and this girl goes up and says "Amanda doesn't like these" and I yelled out "Herpes!".