1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I don't know.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Lcfcfox, Jan 3, 2014.

1. Lcfcfox

Yes I currently understand at the age of 14 puberty makes you very curios in every way.
    But anyway let me get to the point, I have never had a girlfriend nor boyfriend before but I have ALOT of mixed feelings for both genders one day I am all for a girl, next day I'm thinking of the same sex and then getting angry at myself as where I live being gay is frowned upon and through out 3 different towns nearby to mine only 2 people are gay that I know of but they are also camp, it does not matter but if anything in my area let loose about me being gay/bi or anything I'd be kind of screwed and I'm not the most popular in school as it is. Does anyone have any advice on if I am just curious or I am actually not straight and what about everyone else.

Sorry if this question has already been asked a billion times I just don't know

2. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well, I can say for certain your curious, or you wouldn't be here admitting to it, but that's about it...

Anyway, probably more importantly if it turns out you ARE gay/bi/whatever you're not screwed...inconvenienced maybe, but not screwed. Unless you landed yourself in a gay relationship (in which case great, be happy about it) nobody has any way of finding out unless you want them to.

3. Yossarian

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My advice is, at 14, don't be in a hurry to decide and don't label yourself at all. You will have many years for your sexuality to mature and, whatever your orientation, for it to become dominant. Enjoy just being friends with both girls and boys and wait until later to get serious about sexual interactions with either. Your curiosity is quite normal.

4. Miss Loopy

What is it with every pre-teen/early teens with sticking a label on themselves?! Labels are for jars, not people.

The fact you have realised any of the above is an amazing achievement. Let everything else you learn about yourself come with grace and acceptance. Don't be so hasty to know who you are. You come on here and read stories about how they have only just discovered themselves at 40.

You could be straight, bisexual, bi-curious, gay, or even asexual!!

Honestly, well done for being able to admit this to yourself at fourteen. That in itself is a huge achievement.

5. Lcfcfox

Thanks guys and girls