1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What is it like?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by JakeHas, Jan 3, 2014.

1. JakeHas

I've never had a meaningful hug... The only one's I've had are from like, family or friends. Never from someone that I dearly love or that is close to my heart... I imagine it feels like there are no problems in the world... Like all my weights would be lifted and I could just cry out all of the bad onto the shoulder of that special someone....

My boyfriend lives 813 miles away from me, we've never met but have been together for almost 9 months now. I daydream of that first hug we have... When we first meet. I just, feel like it will be so amazing. Warm...Tight...Meaningful... And with someone I can say I truly love.

What does it feel like, for those of you that have had one? Is it as I dream it is? I'm DYING for a loving hug...

2. baby

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Well, I'm not really a huggy person, but there are some people that when they hug me, I feel really special and I know that I love them, I'm just not so great at showing it. I hope your first meaningful hug is the best one ever :slight_smile:

3. Hexagon

I wish I knew.

4. AlamoCity

Same here :bang:

5. Black Cat

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hugs are phenomenal. They erase all fears, troubles, and worries for as long as you're in someone's arms. It's like warm cookies, puppy kisses, the warmth of sunshine on your toes, and the joy of birthday candles all in one go.

Whenever one is feeling down, a true hug from someone is the best.

(*hug*)

6. Hexagon

(*hug*)

7. Knight Pan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    ditto to that. :frowning2:

8. Johneh

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    It is very hard to describe. It's an intense feeling of being close to a person. Like you are in a bubble.

9. Winter

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hun, I know what you mean. My first girlfriend lived in Ireland (while I was here in New York) and I had never felt like I longed for something so much until her.

It feels like ecstasy. Our first kiss was at Bryant Park, and I when I kissed her I felt like I was experiencing a miracle, like I was floating on air due to the butterflies in my stomach. I didn't care about anything around me, no one existed but her and I for the moments we had. If you're truly, utterly attracted to someone, their presence becomes addicting. Sort of like a drug. And hugging them, kissing them, being intimate with them will be the high you get.

10. willycubed28

When you hug someone especially someone who you like or are very much in love with it is like no other thing. It is like the real world goes away, and you two are the only ones in the world.

11. Simple Thoughts

Maybe use unhugged folk should start a club? xD

12. Randy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I have only hugged my friends, but I truly do love them. They're all I have and until further notice...they're all I'll ever have. Despite my short sob stories, an authentic hug is just as you described and as another described as reality leaving and it feels like you two are the only ones left, all warm and lovey and shit...
    Have we perfected the PerfectPartner-inator yet?

13. Bolin

I know the feeling, man... The last meaningful hug I had was before my grandmother died, and that was well over 12 years ago. I don't know what it's like to be squeezed or cuddled, either. My last boyfriend lived 900+ miles away from me, and like you, we never got a chance to meet in person. I remember sitting in bed, staring at the ceiling and clenching my teeth because I'd always try to imagine what it would feel like to be enveloped in those huge arms (he had broad shoulders). There's this other guy now, and I do the same thing (he also has broad shoulders) at night. I imagine that it must make you feel very warm and safe. I'd give anything to be held in this new guy's arms...

14. GArchi1992

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Totally agree. It's as if nothing else matters!

15. JakeHas

Gosh what I would do to feel one!!!! Thank you for all the replies.. And shivers! :O

16. June Cleaver

Really it depends! For me a woman from my traditional woman's point of view I will describe it for you. Mike my last husband and first true love it was a comforting secure feeling. Weather I was scared, cold, happy, sad it did not matter because when I fell into Michaels strong arms and big chest smelling his smell everything melted away from my mind and I would have the feeling of pure ecstasy and security usually after the first few seconds he would tighten his grip around me squeezing me tighter and would hold me for what would seem like an eternity. I never wanted him to let go. I may look like I do, but I am a frail, delicate lady inside. Mike has arms the size of my thighs and is extremely strong and a very dominant alpha male that I never saw one man not give him the respect of that position. He gave me the sense of security the whole time we were together. Depending on the man hugging me and the type of hug I am getting they give different feelings. Over this New Year's holiday I finally put out for a different man who has been chasing me for about a year and a half now but he was married and so was I. So I refused him until now that we both are single and when he hugs me it feels completely different. I am bigger in body then him though he is completely stronger then me without an ounce of fat. My body is 6 foot tall and no muscle, very soft to the touch easily bruised. I still felt secure as always when a man hugs me, but I could not fall into his arms like I could with Michael because Eric is smaller in bone structure though solid muscular body typical of a man in his twenties. I still had a secure feeling, it felt good but different. when a man hugs you in a non family way it is a nice secure feeling to a lady. As far as a man hugging a Man I'm not sure if it would be the same. maybe the less dominant one would feel as I do totally safe and secure in ecstasy protected by that man that moment. The bottom line is hugging is a important part of life that humans do to comfort other humans. If you are the alpha or the submissive of the pair you will find it completely enjoyable! Enjoy the moment when it happens! June