1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What is your true color aura

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by chivalrous, Jan 3, 2014.

1. chivalrous

What is Your True Color Aura?Quiz | Quotev
    My one is yellow which means im always smiling and trying to bring happiness and love into other peoples lifes oh my my my that sounds exactly like me! please do the test and tell me your color! Im curious !! :lol: i was expecting to be yellow but i would of been intrigued to find that i was some other color :grin: also after the test please post something you think the test said that seems to be trueful about you or not truthful either one :eusa_danc what ever floats your boat :grin:

". Yellows are very optimistic and that’s what people love about them. Yellows can get very anxious and can’t wait to jump into things. They can get hyper very easily but people love them for their spunk and their personality."

2. Saint Otaku

Your Aura Is White!

Perfect Color Love Match: Green is THE PERFECT MATCH! Just like white they are really down to earth, and are the perfect soul mate for white

Friendship Color: Blue Auras are perfect to fit your qualifications of what you call a "Friend".

Color Opposite: Your color wheel opposite is Pink. Pink is too outgoing to fit your personality and may annoy you just a smidge.

Words that Describe White: Naïve, Innocent, Neutral, Shy, Serious, Stubborn, Ethical, Honest, Self-Important

Purpose of Life: To Make a Statement, and Succeed in Life

3. chivalrous

Wow from what ive read about white aura's they are said to be rare, and posses special "healing qualities" so you never know you could be a spiritual healer or a doctor for all i know i might have to pay you a visit in the future saint otaku :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: oh!!! i get it your a saint after all :wink: that explains everything!

4. Some Dude

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I got red and the description was like the exact opposite of me

5. An Gentleman

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I got yellow.
    Some stuff was accurate, some stuff... not so much (sensitive?!).

6. Xochipilli

Ack! I'm pink! I wanted purple or blue.

7. Sarcastic Luck

Orange. Lolno.

8. chivalrous

I dont know what that means. somedude but i can tell you that red aura's are meant to be physically built and love sports

9. Randy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Yellow. Not my favorite color nor what I perfer; however, the description fits me perfectly. Like yellow, I am vibrant and bring light to a black (lifeless) room.

Love Life: A total flirt, you need a lot of freedom to play. But you'll be loyal to that one person who makes you feel safe.

Perfect Color Love Match: pink is the absolute best partner for a Yellow. They are very outgoing and have that dash of Romance in them.

Friendship Color: Orange, Both Yellows and Oranges have a down right weird personality that can make a dynamic duo when together.

Color Opposite: Purple, You both are charismatic leaders, but purple people acts like you have no depth.

Words that Describe Yellow: Wise, Aware, Curious, Intellectual, Logical, Decisive, Introverted, Focused, and Driven.

Purpose of Life: Bringing Joy and a Better Life to Others

10. Daydreamer1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Your Aura is Purple

Personality: Purples hold themselves to sky high standards, and are always very graceful. Purple is envied, idolized, and copied without even realizing it. They are an icon for those who know you. While it is hard to be a perfectionist, rest assured it’s paying off! Purple is the most down to earth aura, they are the typical guy or gal next door. Purples may think they are better than others but deep inside they know they are not. Purple is very practical. Other auras take a liking into purple. Idealistic and thoughtful, they have the mind and ideas to change the world. Purple has the charisma of a great leader. Purple always seems to know what to say or do in every situation they are confronted with. They exercise good judgment daily. They don’t agonize too much about their decisions, the right answer just seems to come to them. Purples have one of the most active imaginations, but tend to be more focused on what could be potentially possible than dreaming about the impossible. Purples live a well balanced life and prefer to stay as calm as possible.Having a personality color purple or violet as your favorite color means you are sensitive and compassionate, understanding and supportive, thinking of others before yourself. You are a gentle and free spirit. Purples feelings run deep and you can be quite sensitive to hurtful comments from others, although you would never show it. People are drawn to your charismatic and alluring energy. You are usually introverted rather than extroverted and may give the impression of being shy although this is not the case. You are creative and like to be individual in most of your endeavors, including your dress and home decoration - you love the unconventional. You are idealistic, and often impractical, with a great imagination, Purples tend to look at life through rose-colored glasses. People who don't understand you sometimes think you are eccentric because you spend so much time in your fantasy world. You inspire others with your creative thinking and your ability to deal positively with adversity. Purples are very intuitive and quite psychic. You are a generous giver, asking for little in return except friendship. You can be secretive, with even your closest friends not really knowing you well. You dislike responsibility and have difficulty dealing with real day-to-day problems. You dislike being part of the crowd. You don't like to copy others and you don't like them to copy you. You are a visionary, with high ambitions, dreams and desires, and a compulsion to help humanity and to improve the planet earth. You often hold positions of power because you are visionary, but you delegate to others all the minor details that you aren't interested in. You like to have the best of everything, so you aim high. Being the free spirit you are, you love to travel to experience different cultures and meet new people. You are a good judge of character and sum others up quite quickly and accurately, although you usually see the best in everybody. Time means little to you and you are often late for everything. You trust the flow of the Universe to take care of everything. You can sometimes appear arrogant and conceited if operating from a negative perspective. You can be selfish and self-indulgent as you don't like being imposed upon by others beliefs and regulations.

11. Johneh

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I got white.

12. Saint Otaku

Nah, I wouldn't bother -- world domination is one of my secondary goals... (._.)

13. Knight Pan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Your Aura is Purple!

Perfect Color Love Match: Red is the perfect mate for a purple they meet every standard of ours.

Friendship Color: Blue is the perfect friend for a purple due to there introvert attitude

Color Opposite: Your color wheel opposite is Yellow. While yellow people may be wise, they lack the manners and class needed to impress you

Words that Describe Purple: Intuitive, Seeking, Creative, Kind, Self-Sacrificing. Growth Oriented, Strong, Very Wise, and Rare

Purpose of Life: Saying Truths That Other People Dare Not Say

Personality: Purples hold themselves to sky high standards, and are always very graceful. Purple is envied, idolized, and copied without even realizing it. They are an icon for those who know you. While it is hard to be a perfectionist, rest assured it’s paying off! Purple is the most down to earth aura, they are the typical guy or gal next door. Purples may think they are better than others but deep inside they know they are not. Purple is very practical. Other auras take a liking into purple. Idealistic and thoughtful, they have the mind and ideas to change the world. Purple has the charisma of a great leader. Purple always seems to know what to say or do in every situation they are confronted with. They exercise good judgment daily. They don’t agonize too much about their decisions, the right answer just seems to come to them. Purples have one of the most active imaginations, but tend to be more focused on what could be potentially possible than dreaming about the impossible. Purples live a well balanced life and prefer to stay as calm as possible.Having a personality color purple or violet as your favorite color means you are sensitive and compassionate, understanding and supportive, thinking of others before yourself. You are a gentle and free spirit. Purples feelings run deep and you can be quite sensitive to hurtful comments from others, although you would never show it. People are drawn to your charismatic and alluring energy. You are usually introverted rather than extroverted and may give the impression of being shy although this is not the case. You are creative and like to be individual in most of your endeavors, including your dress and home decoration - you love the unconventional. You are idealistic, and often impractical, with a great imagination, Purples tend to look at life through rose-colored glasses. People who don't understand you sometimes think you are eccentric because you spend so much time in your fantasy world. You inspire others with your creative thinking and your ability to deal positively with adversity. Purples are very intuitive and quite psychic. You are a generous giver, asking for little in return except friendship. You can be secretive, with even your closest friends not really knowing you well. You dislike responsibility and have difficulty dealing with real day-to-day problems. You dislike being part of the crowd. You don't like to copy others and you don't like them to copy you. You are a visionary, with high ambitions, dreams and desires, and a compulsion to help humanity and to improve the planet earth. You often hold positions of power because you are visionary, but you delegate to others all the minor details that you aren't interested in. You like to have the best of everything, so you aim high. Being the free spirit you are, you love to travel to experience different cultures and meet new people. You are a good judge of character and sum others up quite quickly and accurately, although you usually see the best in everybody. Time means little to you and you are often late for everything. You trust the flow of the Universe to take care of everything. You can sometimes appear arrogant and conceited if operating from a negative perspective. You can be selfish and self-indulgent as you don't like being imposed upon by others beliefs and regulations.

14. Nikky DoUrden

From the question I could say this is not a serious matter and doesn't mean much and im sure all the answers can fit into a lot of people (astrology anymore?), but anyway I did it because im bored, and I got Yellow xP

15. lukeluvznicki13

My aura is blue :3

16. Absol

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I had this teacher in college who claim she could see people's auras and she said mine was blue and this test said it's blue, and it described me perfectly. I'm honestly a little taken back by this because this teacher didn't know anything about me...

17. XRay

Red and almost everything is true!
    except this: "excel in sports" lol no, I'm the worst.

18. CupidBoy

CupidBoy Guest

Blue, seems legit.

19. Hexagon

Yellow, the description is beyond terrible. But not all of the answers fit.

20. myownuniverse

Out Status:
    A few people
    My aura is green, and the description fit quite right!