1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

romance would this work with you?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by hoping, Jun 25, 2008.

1. hoping

i ask you out and come to your door and pick you up , i kiss you softly on your lips and give you a red rose. i drive you to a lake and we walk hand in hand and we find and spot under a tree where we have a picnic and i hold you in my arms and tell you how much i love you and how amazing you are, we kiss and cuddle up unril then sun sets , which we watch in awe holding each other tighhter as the cold comes, i give you a kiss and we walk back to the car holding hands and we drive back to your house and i kiss you good night and say '' goodnight baby see you in your dreams''
    what do you think?
    also im going to try writing more cause i have all this in my head and i need to get it out

2. TyraBanksIsFierce

I suppose i'd put out, but i'd just lie there.

3. Austin

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'd think that would be romantic :wink: if only I had someone who would do it for me... =(

4. lcr guy

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Sounds great! Yeah it would work, without a doubt.

I don't know what the drinking age is in Australia, but a sweet white wine would be perfect too, and your towel-clad icon of Daniel Jackson (I love Stargate!) got me thinking...how perfect it would be to gaze at the the stars through a telescope!

5. hoping

damn icr guy why cant i have you. damn world distance. btw drinking age in australia is 18
    i like older guys too. i sort of like red wine better but i could be persuaded to change me mind

6. Miaplacidus

Montevideo, Uruguay / Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'd really love that...

...however I'd probably get horny if someone kissed me too much. When I was with my ex, that would turn me on instantly... he was a very good kisser.

7. GlindaRose

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That is sooo romantic. I'd love that. :slight_smile:

8. Hidden Angel

Hidden Angel Guest

Yea it would well if you were a girl... but then again I'm a complete and utterly hopeless romantic:love: lol

9. Gerry

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Sounds very romantic and something that only happens in movies. I would love to see that happen to me in reality. :slight_smile:

10. Blitzkrieg

Bwahahaha! This made me seriously laugh out loud, I just choked on a cookie. :lol: ^

That does sound like a really romantic scene from a movie with a perfect ending, I think anyone would be lucky to have an experience like that happen in their lifetime. :slight_smile:

#10 Blitzkrieg, Jun 26, 2008
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2008
  11. Poring

Yeah, it would be sooo nice if I could experience that in real life. What a really romantic moment with a significant other!

*sigh* (*hug*)

12. Trumpetplyer23

I'd like someone to do that for me. But I'd really like to do that for someone. To show them how much they meant to me.

13. musicgirl112233

That is very romantic. I wish someone would do that for me.

14. Davey

i true romantic at heart so that would like make me melt. def that last line i would prolly fall right there haha

15. Alexander

The first kiss isn't needed imo. Romantically, I'm not big on kissing or words, just being together :grin:

but the single rose is a very powerful icon. I would much rather get one red rose than a dozen of them. And it doesn't just have to be roses - any flower will do. if you want to create the impression of them finding it, you could substitute a daisy or something.

16. jazzrawr

That's very sweet...If it were a girl, yes I'd definately fall for them. ^.^

17. interstella

Hell yes. That would be awesome. Now all I need to do is to find another gay person in my school...

18. Antonio252

very romantic I would put out.

19. InaRut

C'mon EC it isn't a matter of putting out here, it's a matter of just innocent cuddling and loving someone. Although yea...sex could follow. But nice romantic love sex. So yes this would have me definatly woo'd to the point I would let you have sex with me but it wouldn't necessarily mean we'd have sex after that date.

:frowning2: However I find this to be a little cliche. You know? I mean this is like the perfect scenario for alot of people. Why not try and figure out something indvidual and new. Like something that only you and your other could enjoy. Something really flamboyant and fun! Like mine would be going to the movie theatres and having it reserved for just the two of you. With rose petals lined up the ally way, and a cold bottle of champagne waiting in the cup holder of the two exact middle seats. And as he expects a movie to go on, first it's you reciting a love poem to him. Then it's his favourite movie in the world. "The Good, The Bad, The Ugly."

*sigh* The chances of that hapening? Very slim. But at least it's a little more extravagent then the laying under the stars. Which yes is totally possible but a little cliche. Non?

Not to frustrate you, I mean things are turned cliche for only purposeful reasons.

But why not you take him to a country side where you go horseback riding. That's a little better :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

20. Poring

ooooh! That sorta happend with me one time, though we were a group of friends (but my crush was with me!). We were going to watch this movie, but it was the last screening, and it turns out we were the only ones going to watch. So we had the whole theater for ourselves! My other friend even treated us all to popcorn ^^

I so have wished it could just have been the two of us there. :kiss: