1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Let's kiss!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Van, Jan 4, 2014.

1. Van

Van

I mean, let's talk about kissing. :grin:

I was thinking about how you guys like to kiss/be kissed (or how you'd like it, if you haven't yet). Do you prefer brief or long kisses? Do you like it dry or sloppy? More or less tongue?

Now, I've never kissed guys. I've kissed only girls and it's always been brief kisses with less tongue... very unpassionate (now that I think about it). I'm not sure if I ever enjoyed any of it (for the all obvious reasons, duh!), so I don't really know how it feels to kiss someone who you actually like in a romantic way.

So, yeah, I guess I was just curious to know how you, guys and girls, like to kiss/be kissed.

2. Daydream Harp

Just finding someone who would want to kiss me IRL would have been good enough for me :frowning2:

3. Girishbbe

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Me too.

4. Van

Van

Me too, actually! :grin:

Anyway, so how would you like to be kissed if there was someone who you were seeing?

5. baby

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    probably long and passionate, if it was someone i really cared about and loved. I guess like a balanced amount of tongue is best

6. SiberianHusky

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    passionate, little tongue, unexpected, and life changing ~< 3

7. Rakkaus

Rakkaus Guest

I like rough, wet, sloppy, passionatte kisses with lots of tongue action, while we suck each other's faces off. :kiss::kiss::kiss:

I just don't get people who would want to be kissed by their boyfriend/girlfriend with light pecks the way you would kiss your grandmother.

There's just so many different techniques and ways to kiss, you gotta keep it interesting. There was another thread about kissing recently, and I mentioned the time I made out with this guy who was really into wet rough kisses with lots of tongue action. He would stick his tongue in and out and I would lick it and suck on it before moving in closer to suck his face. At first I was a little anxious thinking I couldn't keep up with this hot guy's fancy kissing techniques, but eventually I just go into it and it was awesome.

8. Hopeful

I like something in the middle - no light little pecks on the lips, but no messy sloppy kisses with tongue going down my throat. I haven't had anyone to kiss in a long time, so it would be nice to see what I like right now, haha.

9. doglover44

doglover44 Guest

Little in between and some tounge

10. willycubed28

I love a passionate long intense kiss. I love to be pushed against the wall or something but not too hard, just passionately and be kissed like there is no tomorrow. ;-)

11. Darren18

Darren18 Guest

i havent been much on the kissing business lol, yet i have to say i read a lot of ppl that are grossed out by it as curious if someone was, i myself are not grossed out, but i find it kinda unapealing for some reason, is like i like kissing if i am on the middle of a sex act, i think it sort of is due to stimulation is better that way, but on a regular basis kissing i dont dislike it but does leave a sort of funny strange sensation on my lips

12. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    i wish i had some one to kiss but i always liked tongue kissing . :icon_redf
    one is the loneliest number that's for sure :icon_sad:

13. Nikky DoUrden

I never did actually kiss,
    but the way I imagine it,
    is a simple kiss (no tongue, ewww...),
    either short or long, I don't know, never been there to tell whats better :grin:

14. Zac

Zac

I like sucking tongue, does that count?

15. Night Rain

1 kiss, no tongue, dry, please!

16. chivalrous

thatlonelyguy!! you troll! hehehe! :lol:
    im still havent lost my first kiss to either gender so for now il go with the classic fairy tail kiss nothing to exotic thankyou! geez im so pure! :goodevil:

17. man dolen

this

18. Nick07

:slight_smile: hmm, nibbling, biting, across his jaw to his ear, whispering naughty words, moving to his neck, running my hands over his body, pushing him against the wall... umm, yes that kind of kisses :slight_smile:

19. OhSOCurious

I would like sweet little kisses here and there through out the day. Unless I'm in the mood o.o then I would pull him towards me by the back of his neck and lock our lips hard. I would tilt my head a little to the side as I start to let my tongue in and we play around.

x-x sorry I got carried away.

20. Double Eagle

Double Eagle Guest

Me too!!! Long, sloppy, more tongue...ahhh!!