1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What would you do?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Darren18, Jan 4, 2014.

1. Darren18

Darren18 Guest

im back over here, i hope everyone had a nice holidays, a question, as a matter of opinion mostly, i before posted in here about a case of a girl lets call her x lol, that has been calling for some time just saying hello and nothing else, thing is she continues to text message each once in a while saying how are you im good too typical stuff, and never answers the question of who she is, lately i kept just reponding ocasionally like im good and you for my birthday and new year, in new year i actually text her to come over my house and have a drink to challenge her to show herself, she said she couldnt was with friends and whatever, now she continues sending messages, i might have an idea of who can be but cant say im sure, and only one time i called the number and doesnt respond, im honestly beginning to get tired of this lady whoever she is, the same freak around that you think this is a person texting you all the time month after month and never says who is? i mean sounds pretty stupid and childish, which i am thinking on sending her a nice f***off at this point, but anyway wanna hear opinions, what would you guys rather do or think is best?

2. TJ

TJ

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I wouldn't ask her to "show herself."
    My advice is to politely ask her/him, "Who are you? I'm legitimately curious," or something of that sort. If they can't give you a straight answer, then block the number and carry on with your life.

I wouldn't tell him/her to fuck off. You don't know who they are, or what emotional problems they could have.
    The best thing to do is to be polite, and if they can't be polite back by telling you who they are, block them.

3. Darren18

Darren18 Guest

yeah, still now she sent what you up to? i simply replied nothing lol, yea i really should consider that block number thing that i didnt knew about, tho not much trouble since i almost dont even use my cellphone at all, i am mostly only on my ipod :slight_smile: but yea i had ask before months ago, and nothing, conversation is over once you ask the who are you question, now im just going to follow your advice and ask, but i cant be too polite cause i know if i ask who are you, there will be no answer like before, so i might try a simple and manageable, look with all respect, tell me who you are once and for all or stop texting and period, lol i might do now i think but only if i have another reply
    btw: i didnt ask to show herself in those words, i asked through an invitation for a drink in new year

#3 Darren18, Jan 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2014
  4. TJ

TJ

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Sounds like a good plan. :slight_smile:

5. Darren18

Darren18 Guest

yea, tho i changed my mind :rolle: not even gonna reply anymore, at the rate i say im at least 70% sure of who that girl is in fact it be to long to explain unless is on another topic lol