1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do you often reach a sicken point?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Darren18, Jan 6, 2014.

1. Darren18

Darren18 Guest

well thought on sharing a few feelings, in this world there is people that have different reasons to get tired and bittered, so the question is in general, how often do u get to a point were you are just disgusted about everything, tired or seems to much trouble to care to continue?
    in my case, i say is been years now i been dealing with different kind of issues till sometimes reaches a sensitive side of the mind were you just want to forget about everything, and do you feel like you are inprisoned? been this a lgbt forum maybe a lot of ppl feel in a sort of mind prison i imagine, if you are thinking all that coming out is a real hard work for your path to happiness, then let me tell u a straight guy's life isnt different we are all surrounded by society's bulls'''' and have to deal with everyday, so anyone else feeling the same way? i kinda feel i want to forget about everything and just be gone, but i cant do that cause it will only leave behind grieve and sorrow

2. Hexagon

A state of constant bitterness towards humanity/the universe? Yeah, thats pretty much my life.

Further explanation, spoilered because people probably don't actually want to read it all.
    Right now, I feel completely trapped. I'm trying to move out, but until that happens, I'm trapped with my parents, who I don't exactly get on with. They don't respect my choices in life, and they make their disappointment known at every possible opportunity. And this daily routine, expectations, this city, my finances, all that shit, it's driving me insane. Most of the time, I seem to be sitting quietly or feigning respect for someone, and wondering why I'm not screaming and punching walls down. I am not suicidal. But this kind of this just leaves me constantly angry, unable to sleep and bitter.

I'm sorry you've got caught up in this state of mind/life. It's not pleasant, is it.

(btw, don't feel the need to censor yourself. Bullshit is perfectly fine here).

3. Simple Thoughts

I get sick of people all the time. It's hard not to really. People can just be so horribly dissapointing and while I have hope that they are changing or the better, it hardly makes it easy to just turn a blind-eye towards the crazy messed up things they are currently doing. -.-

I agree Gay, straight, or bi we all have our own obstacles to overcome in life. Some people get a worse run than others, but we all struggle somewhere along the lines. It's just unfortunate that these struggles seem to drive people apart instead of bridging the gap between our differences to reach mutual understanding.

4. Darren18

Darren18 Guest

your personal experience is much similar to mine in many ways, lol good to know about the censor part, that's how i feel like constantly depressed and angry as much as you try to look away and make everything okay those feelings never dissapear, and yeah i have never been suicidal, what also bothers me is when i try to set straight in life choose honest paths, and live a life out of trouble by acting the right way i get nothing but the same bitterness, while other people out there just do complete shits about their lives ruining others and they seem like not to give a shit about it and they are rewarded by it

---------- Post added 6th Jan 2014 at 10:50 AM ----------

agree, but sadly seems like ppl will never reach a mutual understanding, not anything major to make it matter at least and yes ppl are dissapointing, but my biggest dissapointment is my own actions, seems i had gave up the chances to ''get better'' waiting for something else that doesnt exist, and cause of the way i let them bring me in that angry zone, i tho i learned by now but hadnt, on the other hand i know i cant continue like that anymore if i wanna last any longer

5. Starry Eyes

Starry Eyes Guest

I think a mutual understanding in regards to humanity is achievable, but probably not in our life time. Too many people are caught up in their own irrationality to do something as rational as come to an understanding with others.

6. Hexagon

@Starry Eyes Yeah, I have faith that humanity will one day stop killing each other. (Admittedly, that might be because everyone's dead.) But that doesn't stop me from hating the current incarnation of humanity. Other successful candidates for my hatred are money, 'my' country and organised religion.