1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Relationships: Type(s) of people you avoid?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ChelleKandyland, Jan 6, 2014.

1. ChelleKandyland

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    What type(s) of people do you try to avoid relationship-wise?

Gamers are one of the types I try to avoid; the last person I was with was a gamer, and that relationship didn't end well, not to say all gamers are bad in relationships, just most of the ones I've heard about weren't good. Another type are obsessive/over-jealous people (who doesn't stay away from those people though?)

2. willycubed28

Liars. I tend to stay away from them. Or people who have big egos, and think they are better than others. I really cannot stand that.

3. Daydream Harp

Soooo around 70% of all people between the age of 16 and 35?

4. Darren18

Darren18 Guest

agreed on over obsessive and jealous

on the gamer part i game but not that much sides im not updated with them so i hardly fit on there, and i think Xirahii will be sort of offended by this :rolle:

and to answer, i practicly dont socialize at all, so i avoid everyone out there except people i know lol

5. AlamoCity

Vegans. They might not like me and I might not like them :grin:. Plus, I'm sure they'd object to going on a date fishing with me, even if I did catch-and-release. Though if they're willing to let me fish/hunt, I'm willing to compromise and try new dishes and foods.

6. Simple Thoughts

Hmm?

I don't much care for narcissists, I don't much care for people who are inconsiderate, and I don't much care for people who get jealous :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

7. gibson234

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
  8. Simple Thoughts

9. Foster

I don't like people who pity themselves all the time, it annoys the shit out of me. Like yeah, I have faults but you won't see me complaining about them every second of the day like some girls my age do. And they usually only do it for attention and so that people compliment them. :bang:

I also personally couldn't be with someone who wants to have sex straight away. I like to take things slow and get to know a person before I sleep with them :3

Did I mention people who cancel plans all the time? Gah.....so many types of people I dislike......

10. BryanM

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Misogynists, biphobes and transphobes, racists, cheats, liars, abusive people and assholes.

Other than that, I'm fine with anyone.

11. Foster

That's not true though. I'm a Vegan but I would do catch and release. And not all vegans force their lifestyle on others :slight_smile:

12. Randy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    It's not the type of person that I avoid. But I'm the person that holds values close to me. If a person and I don't experience any intersection of values, it's not going to work out. That's not to say that I will avoid a person just because they don't value some of the things i do. But I feel like if a person & I totally have different lives, then maybe it should be so.

13. Daydream Harp

^this

14. Oxelotl

Racist, homphobic (Although if he was gay which he'd kinda have to be not that one), sexist people. Screw them.

And absolute wild part animals who want to go out and get smashed every night. That is definitely not the way I act and I couldn't date anyone like that either. Not saying no partying at all. Just not every week every night.

And cheaters. If you cheat on someone, or attack a girlfriend/boyfriend, you are a horrible horrible person and no way would I ever ever date you.

15. CharlieHK

CharlieHK Guest

Controlling types. People who push their beliefs on you.

16. ChelleKandyland

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Very good replies :slight_smile:. I'm not trying to offend anyone, I'm a nice person, really, I just had a bad experience with a gamer xD, I know all gamers are different. When it all boils down; personality is what matters.

17. Skyline

I avoid people who are too serious, too traditional, and too religious.
    ...Not that I really find anyone to be in a relationship with in the first place.

18. Zam

Zam

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Douchebags :icon_bigg

19. Darren18

Darren18 Guest

Is ok tbh i think i missunderstood ur question, if it was directed to avoid in relationships, if is i cant really answer since i am quite lone ranger on what comes to dating and formal things

20. robotman

Alot of people don't like the controlling obsessive types but I actually think I would love that, I think I would like the attention... Am I weird? lool.

The type of person I would avoid are just cocky obnoxious types... Also Racists, Cheaters, Liars and just generally rude people.