1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for a friend or boyfriend!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ToxiCub, Jan 6, 2014.

1. ToxiCub

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I normally don't do these things but my friend convinced me too! Im just looking for someone to chat with and make friends or even a boyfriend :slight_smile:
    Im 15 years old but im turning 16 in a week! Im kinda geeky and kinda emoish and i really like to play video games like League and minecraft and other games. Im typically looking from someone around 13-20 years old thats nice and funny. Message me if you wanna chat! :lol:

2. drakkarlucifer

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hate to burst your bubble but not sure if you know but you can't give any personal info out in public and only full members can private message other people.

3. SemiCharmedLife

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    This isn't a place for dating or making offline friends. That said, this is a great community with great people.

4. Jonathan

Hi there :slight_smile:

I'm sorry, but EmptyClosets is a not a dating site in any way, shape or form. This forum is primarily a support community where people can come seeking help and advice. It's purpose is not to help people find relationships, and in fact, the public posting of any offsite contact details is ban worthy offense that is strictly adhered to. That being said, EC is a great community with incredible people, a fact that you will start to see if you decide to stay and post around the forum.

5. ba92

Out Status:
    A few people
    I'll be your friend:slight_smile: