1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question randomly for Bi or lesbian girls

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Darren18, Jan 6, 2014.

1. Darren18

Darren18 Guest

okay so i tho on making a question here, i personally had experiences with bisexual woman before, and found those girls to be quite fun to be around with, are you most leaned to man or woman youselves? (for the bi ones) or what would u preffer?

and for the lesbian girls i know it sounds ridiculous cause i suppose being lesbian means you will only be with other girls, but what if a guy comes along trying to get to know you or be close to you, is that kind of disgust you or simply doesnt touch any feelings a' all?

:slight_smile: just curiosity for the ones who want to asnwer

2. Capsaicin

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    No preference and experience with both.

3. The_Poets

US/ Hogwarts/ vacations spent in the tardis
    Pansexual so obviously no preference

4. QueerQueen

If a guy came up to me and tried to get to know me I wouldn't necessarily be disgusted by it, but I guess it depends on that guys intentions with me, if they wanted to be just friends I would be cool with it but if they wanted more than no, and guys don't really give me those kinds of feelings so that's definitely a no.

Which always confuses me, because when I meet guys and there trying to get close to me, I never know whether to tell them my sexuality haha 'cause if they didn't want to be with me and I said I was a lesbian I would feel a little conceded thinking they wanted something more. Also when guys hit on me and I tell them that I'm only interested in girls they all of a sudden don't want to be friends. Ah well it's a bit confusing.

5. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I really can't tell when a guy is hitting on me or not but i mostly assume they just want to befriends and if they want more I will let them know i'm not interested . But i hadn't had to do that yet so it's all good

6. CandyCutes

Out Status:
    A few people
    It's not that I like girls or boys better, it just depends I guess. I want myself to grow a liking to boys more, but girls are more visually attractive to me♥

7. The Escapist

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Personally I'm like a 3 on the Kinsey scale.

8. antimacy

I consider myself to be homosexual, but panromantic. So I'm attracted to other women, but I could feel emotionally and romantically connected to someone of any gender, or lack thereof. I've fallen for a man before, but I didn't exactly feel many things physically for him.

So, while I'm mostly interested in dating women, if a man or non-binary individual were to approach me, I'd definitely talk to them. Build a friendship. See where it goes.

9. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well I'm pan but have a preference for guys...I think I'd feel a bit weird if ANYONE started trying to be all touchy-feely with me unless we were already well acquainted.

10. Darren18

Darren18 Guest

interesting, thanks for the asnwers :3

11. Foster

Being a lesbian, I would definitely be friends with a guy, but I would not consider dating one simply because I have no attraction to them. It's kind of like how you might see a rug at a store. You might say "Oh, well that's a nice rug".....but you wouldn't bang the rug. Men are like rugs to me.

12. KWDBM

Definite preference for woman, proved by the fact that my only relationships have been with women... But every now and then I do find myself attracted to a guy. No experience except a one-time fooling around in high school, but... When I really get down to thinking about it, I'm almost always only sexually attracted to guys. Not romantically. Romantically, I think it's always just been women.

13. Huma

I think I'm panromantic (don't consider it much of a label though). Also, I get attracted to androgynous males with long hair, but not sexually.

14. Im Just Me

I'm bi, but I have a very strong preference for girls, personally.

15. anonomous

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    well im bi. and at the current time i belive im about 50/50 when it comes to who i prefer.

16. EleanorHunter

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Generally I lean towards girls, and I only say that since I'm kinda picky when it comes to guys. Physically, I don't like guys that are covered in stubble or facial hair, and "manly man" features generally aren't that appealing for me. And of course, most boys are jerks at my age, so it's hard to find guys with a likable personality. I haven't had a real crush on a guy in about a year because of all this.

17. mickey1101

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Well since it's incredibly hard for me to tell if a guy is flirting with me or not I always assume they want to be friends, and no surprise I've been wrong. So not disgusted at all it just doesn't click I guess.

18. pinklov3ly

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I most definitely have a preference for women, although my only LTR was with a guy. I actually have more male friends than female friends because I am one of the guys!

Most of the men I've met thus far, have wanted more of a romantic relationship with me, but I cannot connect with men (except for one) on that sort of level.

I am usually up front about my feelings and I always give any new men that come into my life a fair warning.

19. Darren18

Darren18 Guest

thats actually fair and a nice gesture to give them a quiet warning about your feelings before anything, in fact part of my question was originary cause i had dated bi girls and they are very cool, and sometimes i like girls that are lesbian, i know is ridiculous but hey i like woman so i dont care if they are lesbian :grin: but ofc i wont be insisting when a person feels different, yet the fully lesbian (not bi) i randomly met somewhere before, they were all like barking before you even say hi xD, like i say hi how are you, and they were already defensive like saying piss off i dont like man, when i wanst even thinking on inviting them or anything, lol but i guess is very relative, which i am enjoying these answers :thumbsup:

20. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Wow that was mean you only said hi . You see i wouldn't be mean unless you gave me reason to like if you asked and i said i wasn't interested . but that was very mean of them I mean you probably just wanted to be friends or just say hi .