1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Ex's new transgender Gf

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Cass, Jan 7, 2014.

1. Cass

So my ex really pissed me off. because he fell in love with a girl he didnt know was transgender, and started freaking out to me about it (he does not know i am bi).
    He tried to tell me it didnt bother him, but TRUST me, i know him, it did. I could tell, i mean it was OBVIOUS.

His excuse for why he was freaking out. She couldn't give him children.

Now, this guy is, with lack of better terms, a whore. He has TWO children already, by two different girls, and has cheated on almost everyone hes been with, me included. So he finally changes his mind and wants to settle down, and gets all pissy cause she cant have babies. She could probably be a fantastic step-mom to the kids he already has.

Honestly, in my opinion, if he cant see a beautiful woman, exactly how he has always wanted her to be, just because she wasn't actually BORN a woman, he dose not deserve her.

Is it mean that i think that?

2. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Your right he doesn't deserve this lady , she's better off finding someone else that will love her and there are ladies that are born female ( don't mean to offend anyone ) that can't have babies either .
    She shouldn't waste her time on him she needs to get a new man

3. Data

Data Guest

Two kids is a family. Why is he so upset that she can't have children if he already has those two and is in love with her? I bet he's just trying to justify either leaving her or cheating on her if he is exactly as you describe him.

Maybe it was just the shock of learning this information about his girlfriend. Hopefully he'll get over it and think rationally again.

4. An Gentleman

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Everyone's an ugly-ass baby when they're born, anyways, so that shouldn't be a factor at all.
    Why would you want more kids, anyways? Absolutely baffling.
    He should calm down eventually. Most people don't know squat about transgender
    people, and have a negative impression because of the media.

#4 An Gentleman, Jan 8, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2014