1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i have a question

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Cass, Jan 7, 2014.

1. Cass

people sometimes say that bisexuals are "Confused."

and i wonder, since i haven't actually been with a girl, am i actually bi?

2. Aussie792

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Are you attracted to women? Only you can answer that. The people who say that bisexuals are confused/non-existent tend to be the most ignorant idiots who can't fully comprehend the idea of individualism; they externalise their character and beliefs and can't understand what breaks it.

You are what you are, and not having had sex or a relationship with a girl doesn't make you any less bisexual if you're attracted to women.

3. chivalrous

only you can answer if your bisexual or not, most people cant comprehend a person being attracted to both genders and usually think that the person is transitioning. though this isn't necessarily true all the time

4. Mogget

Sexual orientation isn't about who you have or haven't had sex with, it's about who you want to have sex with. Otherwise everyone'd be asexual until their first time.

5. Bibliophile

^ See this as a great advice.

As for people calling bisexuals confused well that is a mix of a few things:
    1) Some people can only handle the gay/straight view of sexuality and wont see anything other then this binary system.
    2) Some people use Bisexual as a stepping stone to coming out muddying the waters a little through no fault of their own
    3) Some bisexual people fall for and stay with for life a opposite sex partner confusing the family and friends we came out to.
    Combine all of that with Bi people like myself that can go back and forth on gender preference like a coin toss and you can see how its OTHER people that we confuse.

6. Tic Code

Just remember you don't have to date someone or have sex with someone to know who you're attracted you. I've never had a boyfriend (or girlfriend) so I get that question too. But trust me, I know for a fact that I like dudes, and I've never done anything with one. Go with your guy on this one.

7. Envira

You can be straight without ever dating a guy (if you're a girl). And you can be lesbian without dating a girl, so you can be bi without dating a girl or a guy.

8. Cass

all of you have helped, but these two bits helped a whole lot.

9. CandyCutes

Out Status:
    A few people
    Well, I know everyone says it, but only you can answer that question. Just think, have you ever liked a girl/been sexually attracted to a girl? Same goes for boys. Bisexuals aren't "confused" at all, it just means they like both genders. I don't see why people think that means they're confused, haha :3

10. itsonlyrelative

Please ignore the naive stuff that you hear about bisexuals being "confused" or "actually just gay" or "straight people going through phases". If you are a true bisexual you will now it. You are equally attracted to both men and women, physically and emotionally. Bisexual women don't just do it to turn guys on and bisexuals can be in monogamous relationships.