1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

As of Next week...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Alexander69, Jan 8, 2014.

1. Alexander69

So as of next week ill be livening alone. My parents asked me what "I" want to do now and I said I want to live alone. I live alone 90% of the time while they have the company of their "lovers" so I dont want to live with any of them. My dad said I can have one of our houses of I'd like and I said I will take one. We just bought a house a good size in coquitlam. I'm not a coquitlam guy but its away from my parents and everything that happened there so I'm happy with it. It's in west wood plateau it's 7,556 square feet so its a great size for 1 person. So that's what Happening now. My dad said he will still pay for everything which is peace at mind for me.

2. SongshiQuan

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That's pretty awesome. I wish someone would give me a house. Have fun in your new home!

3. An Gentleman

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    7556 square feet... That's at least 4000 square feet bigger than my house... and people say my house is "huge"... That's pretty awesome, dude.
    What's the area you're moving to like?

4. Alexander69

Lol it's not that great when your family is done basically.....

5. leer

Alex having your own place is grate its also cool that dad is helping out but you should be helping with bills. it`s a grate learning experience Independence .

6. Hexagon

I wish I had a house. I'd even go for a tiny one.

7. MatthewJS

that is awesome! does your family have a lot of money?

8. Alexander69

The area is nice it's built up a mountain so it's a great view like my house in British properties in west van, it's really close to the mall 5 min drive down the mountain an other stores are around to there is a nice park and lake ya it's nice. I really wanted to just get away from Vancouver too, I love Vancouver but I don't want to be there anymore..... Plus it's like a 40 min drive down town so not that bad I love the lower mainland everything is so close no matter were you are.

And ya I want to get a job ASAP cause I don't want to be at home all the time alone omg I'd cry every night, and yes my family well my father is very very very wealthy.

And I want to get security cameras all around the property I want everything done to the house that makes me feel as safe as possible. I have to admit I'm terrified to be on my own even though my dad is paying for everything like everything it's still like a shock you know? Like I'm really sad too..... But excited that I can live my life and do the house my way, I want to have marble flooring put in the house ASAP I told my dad I love marble!

9. Simple Thoughts

Wow 0.0

I would be happy with my own place. I don't really have anything close to that kind of luxury though :frowning2:

I'm glad things that you're fairing well though, that's always positive :slight_smile:

I hope you get it all done exactly the way you want too, and your security cameras keep you safe :3

10. leer

I hated being alone in my own flat at first because ad always had people round me like family or housemates i missed them a fair bit but I got used to it and am about 20 min drive away from some of them .

11. gibson234

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Your parents must be loaded. I wish my parents would give me a huge house lol

12. Xochipilli

Well, the situation resulting in you getting your own house sucks. Even though I know from other threads that your parents weren't the nicest (understatement).
    But at least now, like you said, you can do whatever you want.
    And you have a pretty great (understatement) house at 19!

13. kem

kem

Cool, enjoy your new house!
    I've been looking at apartments as well, trying to get into a 37 sqm (409 sqft) single-room flat near the city centre or a 29 sqm place a bit further away but it's a nicer, older building and in a prettier area.