1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do people notice when I check out girls?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ChromeNerd, Jan 9, 2014.

1. ChromeNerd

Out Status:
    A few people
    I try not to check out girls because I know how uncomfortable it makes them. Sometimes I can't help it. Would the average person notice if I'm checking out a girl?

2. AlamoCity

Some friends commented when I came out that they sometimes saw what they believed was me "checking out" guys (they were right, haha). So I suspect the same could be true in your case.

3. Black Swan

No one's ever noticed :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:! Maybe I'm just a little more discreet...

4. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Just a thought, but EVERYONE checks out somebody at some stage, why shouldn't you just because you're checking out girls?

5. ZebraJynx121

I dont think someone would notice you checking a girl out unless you made it obvious or they really were trying to catch you sneaking glances at someone.

6. Darren18

Darren18 Guest

i doubt they do, i do all the time and well maybe is diff cause when a cute girl walks the street everytime i glance at her there is also everyother male around doing it too, lol, and check them out feast yourself, they wont notice, i had sometimes even photographed girls i considered cute and barely anyone noticed, or at least i didnt care if they did, unless the girl actually realized for obvious reasons xD

7. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I got caught looking at a girl once it was very embarrassing but normally people can't tell but i still worry about in the summer time I check out girls when i wear sunglasses because no one can tell what i'm looking at . I remember I was checking out this girl and she was doing the same to me I wanted to say something and ask if she liked girls but my mom was there which sucked :confused:

8. Darren18

Darren18 Guest

maybe is weird but i find that lovely

9. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    It's ok I don't think it's weird

10. redneck

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well most people never notice me checking out guys until I come out to them. Like I have a female friend from work I sit with most every break and usually my eyes are moving around the room so I can check out guys while we chat. Last weekend I came out to her. Tuesday we were on break and I was checking out a guy she followed my gaze saw him there and just turned back to me with a knowing smile. We have two 30 minute breaks a night, we have sat together for like two months and as far as I know she never noticed me checking out a guy until I told her that I was into guys.

11. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Some people who are observant will notice. I'm going to be a little narcissistic and say I'm one of those people. Sometimes I deliberately don't look at a super hot guy just to see how other guys check him out, but then I get kind of sad because I missed my own opportunity! Actually, this is kind of a nice way to find people who would meet the standard gay stereotypes.