1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thank you

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by NotSureWhatIam, Jan 10, 2014.

1. NotSureWhatIam

I just wanted to say real quick, not sure if I'm in the right area, but I wanted to thank EC, the general community, and the admins for this awesome place. You've made it a lot easier to accept myself and have really given good advice. Whoever came up with this forum should be given an awesome person award.

That's all! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2. Nikky DoUrden

I join the 'thank you'!
    This place made me feel less alone (*hug*)

3. FireSmoke

FireSmoke Guest

This site is amazing! Months ago I registered me at another italian site but it was so bad! This one is much better, more queer and there are so much loving people :kiss:

(*hug*)

#3 FireSmoke, Jan 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2014
  4. AwesomGaytheist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    (*hug*):kiss:

That's what we're here for, and that's why I've stayed for what will be a year in May. This is a very nice and safe community where we can all be ourselves, and we're always supportive and that's what brings thousands of people to EC. So thank you for having the courage to come, and the willingness to help the ECers in need.

5. Silenthe

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I love EC! :slight_smile: In August, I got off of Facebook because I finally realized how toxic it is. I would get into insane jealousy fits for really shallow reasons. I spent hours looking at random people's pages and comparing their lives to mine. After I got off FB, I felt like I could never find a place that would be informative, interesting, and populated by a diverse group of individuals. Then I found EC. :slight_smile: I feel like I know people better on here than I ever knew my so-called FB friends. Everything on FB feels like a performance, and everything felt eventually so fake. On EC, there's really no room for fakeness; sooner or later, we need help, and we can't afford to be fake on here.

Thank you EC for saving my soul! :slight_smile: