1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Something That Makes Me Mad

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Trumpetplyer23, Jun 28, 2008.

1. Trumpetplyer23

Okay, I was thinking about something as I was answering another thread, so I decided it should be it's own thread.

Doesn't it piss you off when you see a really nice, sweet, amazing girl dating a really obnoxious douchebag?

I mean, I have loads of female friends. Most of them are really nice, funny, and cool to be around. And they are all straight (at least to my knowledge), then they decide to start dating. Instead of picking the nice, romantic, funny, shy guy, they pick the total asshole. I mean, I don't even have to be attracted to these girls to feel pissed off that they decided to date a total moron.

So, everyone's opinions please?

2. Uncertain

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Quite true... but I'm guessing the 'total asshole' would be one that makes them cool, no? I'm guessing the 'asshole' would be someone that most people know, reasonably outgoing and most likely a jock? It'll put them under more spotlight... everyone likes a little attention. Shy guys can be nice, but I suppose for high school relationships they fail to serve 'other purposes'. Personally, sometimes I can also find shy people less attractive for some reason, especially if they seem really uptight. But if they're not uptight their shyness can be quite attractive as well. Hmm, it all depends.

3. Nj doodle

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    YES!!! i hate it!!! all my mates have crushes and dates with these top shit arseholes...
    ive told them a couple of times that the people are'nt that good of a person... but the thing is... the made a good come bak and said... well i guess i love the arseholes.. i guess im different to you and if ur my friend then stick up for me... and that got me.... its not about who or wat ur friends like... but just u make sure u dont become them..?:lol:

4. Trumpetplyer23

I mean...outgoing is one thing, but the guys I'm talking about are the guys who think that they're better than everyone because they can catch a football. Or the ones who treat people like crap because they feel like it. The ones who call people faggots.

Some of my guy friends are jocks, they play sports and stuff, but they're really nice and cool. They hardly ever have a girlfriend.

5. Uncertain

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I suppose people look for different things in a relationship. Maybe when they started going out, they weren't such assholes? And when your friends are close to breaking up, you're a third person observer so in effect it seems like they're going out with an asshole. So you can fall in love, but then realise they're an asshole. Hmm...

6. -Michael-

I hate it when you someones good looking.
    Even though you know you have no chanece. Becaue they're straight for one.
    Then you find out they're going out with someone. Whos a proper munter.
    and shes 14!!...(he's 17)

Its okay though...they not together now... haha

I feel sorry for people who go out with arse-holes.
    Theres that whole smell thing and the leakages haha.

7. MeskElil

No, what's even worse is when the GIRL is a total bitch, and the guy is going out with her and he doesn't even know that she's screwing with him. (As I have said in a few other threads, I pretty much only hang out with guys, so this is what I relate to.) It bugs me so much...ignorance is only bliss for the ignorant person, is all I can say.

8. Vampyrecat

I hate it when girls string you along.

You know the ones.
    The ones who go..
    "Yeah..I'm pretty sure I'm Bi...but I'm not 100% sure...actually I don't think I'm bi...actually maybe I am Bi....nah I'm straight fuck off you dyke."
    It's happened to me and it SHITS me right up one side of the wall and back down the other.

I also hate it when people become those couples who think they know everything about relationships and you're that single person.
    Plus, when it comes to girls, I'm incredibly shy...and I can't even tell the girl I like her.

9. Willywilly92

Willywilly92 Guest

Yea, it pisses me off. my sister is very attractive and smart but for some reason she goes for the unfaithful, pot-smokin, dumbasses. it confuses the hell out of me but there must be more to it cuz my whole family sees nothin to like about him but she scontinues to see him. it makes me wonder exactly how smart she is.