1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What's the worst way you've seen some one publicly humiliated?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Darren18, Jan 12, 2014.

1. Darren18

Darren18 Guest

hi, this question was already themed in reddit and many other forum places, i tho can be interesting you post the one pick on someone that bothered you, or if happened to you as well, this can be during school, home, on tha street, or under any situation in life you might remember, write on :starwars:

2. mickey1101

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Last year someone I knew was trying to hang out with some older kids at our school and they came off pretending like they were her friends but then one of them found out that she liked this Guy and went and told him at lunch...the guy ended up laughing with his friends and then the group laughed too and then she ran away crying...

3. Minx

*thinks back*

This might not count, but I was at a public library returning a few things. I noticed this guy following me a little, he'd laugh from time to time. I didn't think much of it when he disappeared. As I left the entrance with a few patrons the same guy from before and 6 of his friends in a pickup truck rounded the parking lot and started yelling/taunting me.

I was listening to music at the time so they looked more like a group of hyped up baboons. They sped off still saying what I assume were gay slurs. I have no clue who they were and the people around me looked shocked. I on the other hand was indifferent.

If I wasn't so desensitized and jaded back then it probably would have been my worst humiliation publicly. x_x

4. Darren18

Darren18 Guest

okay, ill go posting as soon as i can remember
    first a girl on our senior highschool year she was the type of person that talks a lot and tells a lot of stories, some i think were invented well anyhow she had a liar reputation, so one time the girls used some guys to start stuff on her about her stories, they pressured her for like a while till she finally break crying and ran away, left school after

another one, years alter, i returned to complete highschool, i was few years over 20's, so i had exams of leftover fields, a friend that lived in the school's hood walked in with me to make some company and we started talking to another guy a friend of his, then he takes out his cellphone and says recognize this girl, we look a few meters away and there was this pretty 15/16 year old girl, turns out she had taped a sex video with her and her boyfriend, than everyone else in the school were passing eachother that vid with bluetooth and all that, then my friend was making provocative ''sucking'' like gestures at her, then they left i stood there cause i had to wait for a teacher, since my friends had been laughing she made the middle finger sign to me, then i said okay, whatever and she later says its all cool, the innitial gestures of my friend were tad bit funny but i was trying to stay disconnected to that since i didnt wanted to laugh in front of her, sides later i heard they uploaded the vid to youtube and all, which i tho was really shitty thing to do

5. Kasey

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I had my mouth taped by a teacher in 4th grade for laughing at a backfiring car that sounded like a fart.

She was not rehired after that incident.

6. Nick07

This thread is a bit disturbing. It's like shopping for ideas :confused:
    Or maybe I just missed the point.

7. Darren18

Darren18 Guest

i bet, she taped your mouth being yoru teacher? wow, thats like totally illegal, yet in my former school our class was half time a mess, some guys used to even slap teachers ocasionally, sounds weird yeah, in fact reminded me to one time i got beaten by a group of 10 guys for no real reason, was like this

one of my friends (that shared the same table that me) made a sexual drawing and hid it on this girls book (the girl used to seat in front of us) she found out cause my friend was famous for his pro drawings, he was picked on after school when he was on his way home, at least 4 or 5 guys started bashing him around and make him beg on the floor as he was kicked, (yes the girl sent those guys to him)

days later, my friend left school, his father came for the papers there, he never stood a foot there again, and at same time this 10 guys enter our class (also sent by her) they told about the drawings that my friend had made, they believed i had helped him do them, which was not true, but i did laugh while he making them and we both had the idea actually if i remember well, soon as i lift someone punch me on the nape and then is hard to remember but i woke up on the floor while they were kicking me and they left before a teacher came

8. AwesomGaytheist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It was in 2008, and my mom, brother, and I were at the Orlando Airport on our way back. For numerous reasons, our flight was delayed for about 5 hours, and almost the entire time, everywhere I went, there was this godawful smell everywhere. I thought someone hadn't bathed in a month, other people noticed as well. One woman checked her baby's diaper, a couple young girls complained to their mothers in disgust, and a couple adults commented as well. When we finally got on the plane, I remember a flight attendant saying, "What's that smell?"

Turned out my brother, who has a huge phobia of public bathrooms, had shit his pants. I tried not to laugh as my mom called my dad after we got on the ground and furiously asked him to bring my brother a change of clothes when he arrived at the airport.

9. Northern

At my prom I got asked out by the star football player, and I was scared a bit... Anyways I ended up getting crowned Prom Queen and than they dumped pigs blood on me, so I set the place on fire and killed everyone.

(In all reality that didn't happen xD)

10. Tightrope

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    It was in a movie. It's an old movie. I think it was called "The Last American Virgin." You need to watch it. There's a guy in the movie who is slightly nerdy, but not geeky. He helps this girl through some rough spots and stays with her through thick and thin because he apparently likes her. The brush she gives him was very "thanks, but I don't need you any more." I can't really think of any horrendous public humiliations in real life.

11. Darren18

Darren18 Guest

Is cool, and most are common, horrendous cathegory usually only happens in movies like the one mentioned above is from carry lol

12. optionthree

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    A girl at my school got a scented tissue taped to her face when she wouldnt stop sniffing it, and the teacher still works there!

13. Darren18

Darren18 Guest

that is just not right :/

14. Kasey

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The difference between me and her was that teacher got fired.

15. puppy1000

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    There was this guy in my class who was sleeping and he also had a raging boner maybe he was wet dreaming? xD but anyways the teacher didn't know he had a boner but made him stand at the front of the class room because that was her way of "preventing students from sleeping" and everyone could see his boner cause he was wearing those short gym shorts except the teacher of course. He refused to stand up and argued with the teacher for like 5 minutes. Later he got sent to the office to explain what happened.

This other time there was this rather large girl who bent over to reach something she dropped and then as she was doing it she let out this thunderous earth shaking fart, and everyone could not stop laughing, I felt soo bad. The teacher told everyone to shut up because we were suppose to be quietly reading, and noone could concentrate because people kept breaking out in giggles.

16. EleanorHunter

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I can remember one from sixth grade. We were sitting in math and everyone was so tired and annoyed, so the teacher had us stand up and stretch to get our blood flowing again. We were all goofing around, and one of the kids in my class yelled "SQUATS!" and started doing squats. I think he did two before we heard a loud ripping sound and he fell on the floor. He'd split his pants in front of everyone. If that wasn't bad enough, he had to go into another room to call his mom for new pants. The teacher accidentally left the door open at that point, and when the class had gone quiet we heard him say "Mom, it's huge." Needless to say, nobody let him forget that for a while.

Also, I have one from first grade, when we were supposed to go down to this room for testing or something like that, one by one. We were told to find the door with the snowman on it. Being alone in the hall, I found a snowman... the wrong one... I flung open the door and a whole class of second graders were just staring at me. So, I panicked and cried. In front of everyone.