1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Forgotten friends, what u think?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Darren18, Jan 14, 2014.

1. Darren18

Darren18 Guest

Question goes about online friends, there was this girl we talked often on a forum years ago, i didnt used fb back then, i vanished from there and returned a year later for days she was still wondering about me i promised to be there more often yet i didnt, now i came back to speak to everyone specially her, n turns out i find out she was banned for having 2 accounts saying she wasnt nice is b shit i knew her and she was a sweet woman

What do u think i shoul go for?

I tho on saying that account was mine and offer them to ban me and unban her
    I
    But i know they might not go for it ive been there on the admin spot
    So i can just beg the mod to give me her email?

Thanks and i really miss her and i promised to her

2. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If I'm honest I don't think you have the slightest chance of getting that email unless the admin has some ethical issues he ought to work on...

3. Darren18

Darren18 Guest

I know ive admin sites too, thats why i think i should go with plan A cx ik call me pathetic i just feel in the need to do this

4. willycubed28

Here is what I think. I think you should do nothing. Apparently the admins had their reasons for banning her. Just because you tell them that it was you doesn't mean they will unban her.

5. Darren18

Darren18 Guest

U have a point too bad i already did, and had to back off some ppl insulting her n me on a public post, the mod in charge said he will look into is actually one of the few decent ppl there, so i offered her unban in exchange of bannin my account i can always use platinum and be back tempo in any site lol

6. Darren18

Darren18 Guest

Whooa i just tho posts that others users made yea actual threads were they made fun of this girl, at least i gave them some confusion and stood up for her