1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gay tricks

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Andstillimhere7, Jan 14, 2014.

1. Andstillimhere7

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Anyone else toil with there straight friends or homophobic people? For example I shake my friends hand and kiss my thumb making it look I kissed his hand and it hilarious or the bi joke I play. Anyone else do that?

One time I said I'm gay to a person and he was surprised and I took a step forward in and he would go back and then I said I was kidding, but really though some people are so insecure about their sexuality it's not like I'm going to rape them, but I do this because it hilarious.

2. SemiCharmedLife

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I mess with my friends all the time (although I'm not out to many of them). The most recent time was tonight actually, with my roommate (I'm not out to him as he's pretty religious).

Next week I'm getting new wood floors put in my condo, which will force my roommate and I to stay at a hotel for a night. He had to run an errand while I was on the phone making hotel arrangements. When he got back, I said to him in the most flirtatious voice, "sooooo...I booked us a hotel room for next week..." and did the whole eyebrow-raising thing too. Freaked him the hell out but his gf was cracking up.

3. Andstillimhere7

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    What I want to do is like have Hershey kisses and go out and say "do you want a kiss" just to see there reaction. One time though one of my friend had a bag of kisses and went up to another friend and said "we've been friends and I think you should have kiss" so my friend jumped while the other one pulled out a kiss chocolate, it was funny. There both straight btw.

4. The_Poets

US/ Hogwarts/ vacations spent in the tardis
    I flirt with my friends so often they remind me they are straight. Oh and there is this one guy I love to mess with at Poetry competitions. I flirt with him while he preforms and then I go up there and "Dear Straight People...." his reaction is glorious. Also during the poem I tend to flirt with random straight girls. Once there was only one girl in my round so I heavily flirted with her the whole time it was hilarious.

5. Rainbow Music

I flirt with my female friends all the time, but I remember one time I convinced my old roommate that I was straight. He knew that I was gay and that I had a boyfriend at the time, but i decided to play a prank on him, and convinced him that I had turned straight. I even got my boyfriend at the time and my friends to play along with it. we did this for a whole week, and then April Fool'd came around, and we pulled the plug on him. I thought it was hilarious.

6. ZebraJynx121

I usually just do creepy seductive looks at my friends from across the room. Their faces are priceless!

7. Emulator

I like doing things like this though I never mean it :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Maybe it's a bit of a sadist, but I find it most amusing.