1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do you play online games with your boyfriend or girlfriend ?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by stocking, Jan 14, 2014.

1. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Do you play online games with your girlfriend and boyfriend like rpgs and do you guys battle together for with other online friends and do you know that your a couple . The reason I ask this is because I play an rpg game and i've met some couples on there boyfriend and girlfriend husband and wife that play together . (most of them were heterosexual ) I don't have anyone to play with since i don't have a girlfriend but I was thinking I'd ask her to play with me . Any who about you guys do you play with your sweet heart .

2. BryanM

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My ex and I met because of a gaming forum. We used to play games together, and he wanted me to get Dark Souls before we broke up.

3. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I use to play with my ex too I was a mage and she was an archer we made a pretty good team back then and became a famous couple in the game mostly because we were the only lesbian coupe in the game .:confused:

4. C P

C P

Well once I start to date, you can bet we will if he is up to it. I'm not as into pc gaming(though may try some things if he is into them), but we'd definitely play together online, whether it be that or console, if he's into it.

@stocking That had to be pretty fun, right? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5. Bolin

Don't know if it counts or not, but my ex and I still regularly play online games with each other. Actually played some last night. Got my ass handed to me in Street Fighter. >.>

6. blond

If i had a boyfriend i would, assuming they like playing them.

7. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    It was we were in a big battle I use a protective spell on her so she wouldn't get damage to much and we kicked those monsters butts (!)
    but one thing she loved was when there was pvp and anyone would attack her or kill her I would get them back and zap them with lighting and they would die instantly so people stop attacking her lol