1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I liked her reaction but did I really like kissing and touching her? :-/

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by XingSarangBi, Jan 15, 2014.

1. XingSarangBi

XingSarangBi Guest

Here it goes: I've recently just started to wonder if I actually did like like doing these things with her. I mean, I liked how she was reacting when I kissed her but it wasn't affecting me much. But I did do that a lot (even in a few hours) so does that mean I like it? &when she touched me, my whole body just felt really tingly and my breathing was faster.. guess that counts?

2. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Deciding if you like something is weird. I mean I LIKE eating chocolate cake, but I don't enter some euphoric state when it happens. Why should I expect the same when I kiss someone?

If you felt tingly and your breathing was faster is suggests that your body reacted to it, and it made your heart race, which is usually considered to be a positive thing...

3. XingSarangBi

XingSarangBi Guest

Thanks for the example.. it was what was making me doubt the situation. But I love being beside her cuddling more than that. It's just all too confused.

4. jp36

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The 'do I want to do it again' test is often useful too.

5. XingSarangBi

XingSarangBi Guest

:slight_smile: I do.