1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LGBTQIA Christmas stories and My Story I'm Writing

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by animequeen567, Jan 15, 2014.

1. animequeen567

I know Christmas is long gone lol but I've been writing a Christmas story about two girls falling in love during the Christmas season. It's still a work in progress and I'm not very far, but I have ideas for it swarming around in my head.

Basically, what I'm trying to get at is that I was wondering if there were any good LGBTQIA Christmas stories? Does anybody know any good ones? I plan on making my story into a film if I ever get the chance.

Also this is what ideas I have for my story:

1) Natasha Arden is the name of the main protagonist. She has a bad relationship with her family due to her sexuality so she's always isolated herself from them. The only family she ever got along with was her cat Cecil.

2) Cecil and she would spend their Christmases together. It was one of the few things she always enjoyed about the holidays. She no longer lives with her family, but she still likes to enjoy her cat's company.

3) BUT...Natasha lost Cecil for a month and has lost hope of finding him. Unbeknownst to her, Cecil was found by a woman named Marlene Webb.

4) Marlene found Cecil scratching at her door one night so she has been taking care of the cat.

5) Marlene and Natasha will eventually meet at a restaurant. Natasha will be having dinner with her family as will Marlene. Marlene will notice Natasha's family being very rude to her and she will go over to them and speak up about it.

6) They will start to fall for each other from there.

I know it's only a work in progress....And I feel like it's really freaking cliched....But I like where it's going so far.

2. Niko

Sadly I do not have any stories that I know of, that could help you. ^^;

But I do like what you have so far! Definitely continue on with those ideas, I'm sure you can make it so it's not so cliche to you. :slight_smile: