1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How far would you go to be close to that one?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Kirito, Jan 16, 2014.

1. Kirito

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    In life often times a person we admire, and both know personally well, will diverge in pathways with you. Whether it be moving on to university, finding somewhere else to live, or finding a new job, would where this person goes affect where you yourself decided to go?

I took a course it wasn't too fond of for a couple years cause I wanted to stay close to a friend I liked.

Would you do something as crazy as affecting where you go for uni?

2. sanguine

If I knew the person liked me back I would think about it.

Otherwise no, its too crazy

3. ImTrying

I can relate as I've been deeply in love with someone who doesn't return the same feelings. Ultimately, I don't think you should regret anything you did in the name of love. You cared about them a lot, which caused you to move where they went or whatever. Maybe it seems like a mistake in hindsight, but at the time you were following your passion. Just learn from it and make sure you assess your passions with better clarity in the future. First time or two in love is always less clear, but you live and you learn. It is never wrong to follow your passions, I think you would regret more so, if you didn't.