1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Homophobic Religious people

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Beware Of You, Jan 16, 2014.

1. Beware Of You

So there was this self appointed expert of "Homosexuals and Lesbians" who was seen in a youtube video and then went on about what makes homosexuals homosexual (i.e choice, abuse etc. crap like that).

However I didn't bother watching it, since a so called expert doesn't seem to realise that the term homosexual includes lesbians! Since lesbians are attracted to members of their own gender therefore homosexual.

It made me chuckle

2. gibson234

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    can you put up a link, please

3. Beware Of You

Okay, I avoided putting up the link because its kinda vile, and its just a negative southern US stereotype.

This is the first one where he says lesbians are not homosexuals.

[YOUTUBE]d2n7vSPwhSU[/YOUTUBE]

4. PurpleGrey

#_#

It's so damn caricaturish I can hardly believe it's not a satire.

5. SongshiQuan

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Isn't that the guy from NC that said we should be put in concentration camps(in redneckese that is he actually said "a real big fence that them's can't get out of never")? There was another guy that suggested you should break you kid's arm if you suspect him of being gay. These guys are criminals not pastors, so why even give their opinions a grain of validity?

6. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    On one side he makes it easy for me to get a date since all the other lesbians will be with me but I'm still pissed a concentration camp are you kidding me didn't we do this to the Japanese and had to apologize for it . That crap is a serious crime and if they did this I will be very angry and sad . I'd probably be one of the lesbians that would pretend to be hetero . And how are homophobic people so stupid they do know since heterosexuals are the ones that can reproduce that they are the ones making all the lgbt people as well as straight people so if you want to get ride of us you have to get rid of yourself to and end the entire human race . Will we also be putting the gay animals in there too ? I don't know how the church can turn around and say it's about love when they talk about killing people or letting them die out is just like what the Nazis did to the Jews .
    [youtube]gJS2VSRMorM[/youtube]

7. gibson234

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    The guy can't even say 'against' ffs. He's clearly a few brain cells short of a brain.

8. SongshiQuan

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Oh it makes me mad/sad too Stocking. Until I think about how the must look to people outside their little bubble. And how when you feel the need to do this(i.e. "Rargh, I hate them there gays! Makes me sick cuz I'm straight as a arrow! No need for anyone to question this! At all! Don't you f*cking question that!) it makes everyone wonder just why you hate guys so much. And then I giggle.

9. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I think it's because some of them are gay too and some of them have learned hate

10. Kasey

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I can't access YouTube from where I am but I hope that isn't a link to the Westboro Baptist Church

11. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I told some homophobic people on the internet that having sex on your period was a sin and did you know all of them got mad at me another girl asked where is it in the bible I wrote the verse for her and everyone got upset saying that's out dated that doesn't count it's the old testament and said it's right there with the someone about homosexuailty that you guys like to use but I guess we're looking the other way when it affects you huh . they were all pissed and one of them had the nerve to tell me don't bring religion into this .

12. That1Guy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Religious fundamentalism is more or less a disease of the mind really. There's not much you can say or do to change their mind.

13. DrkRayne

They pick and choose honestly. The bible is against drunkendness, overeating, wearing mixed fabrics, divorce, sex before marriage and EVERYTHING else, yet people will do all this and point out homosexuality is a sin :confused:

14. SongshiQuan

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    But at it's core...i don't think homophobia has anything to do with religion. At least not in the sense they want to "save souls". There is nothing special about them, they're not being good Christians(or insert your fave faith here), they're just assholes. And they found a book that told them it was okay to be assholes to X,Y,Z group of people. That's because if they tried to follow concept of love one another(which seems to be a biggie among most major world religions) everyone of them would be screwed. So they look past all the other contradicting "sins"(like you mentioned DrkRayne) and focus on one. Because that way, they don't have to change they can still be total d-bags and somehow still get rewarded in the afterlife. Right.

15. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    You are right they love to pick and choose ,
    @Songish they are dougebags and uses religion for hate this is why I don't go to church anymore although my mom made me last summer and all I heard was this we're at war and we don't look favorable right now but we must fight . I was thinking the whole time isn't this church the place of love ? I was the only person in there 20's in that whole church and there were a couple of kids maybe like 4 to 12 no teenagers . I asked my mom how come there are no 20 year olds here my mom said oh honey it's because their all at college . I'm thinking that's an excuse because it's summer vacation . then the next few weeks I heard the priest say " the adult kids don't come anymore we must do something to get them in here , maybe they don't like coming to church because their lazy and they think because their adults now they can sleep in on a sunday "
    I was thinking it's because they see through your crap that's why .

16. KyleD

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Family only
    Haha, you really gave it to them. :grin:

17. Hexagon

A few brain cells short of a brain cell, really.

18. GeeLee

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hur Hur Hur, he again it!

19. Beware Of You

He agait it Yup

20. SongshiQuan

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yeah that church is in western NC, in a town with one stoplight. I remember though on the news that they interviewed one of his congregation. She agreed with him and flashed the camera a smile. She had a lovely tooth.