1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Triple]Taiwanese Game Shows![Uuughs!!]

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by darkestknight, Jun 29, 2008.

1. darkestknight

Just evening I sat down in my living room and nothing better to do, I watched the TV. There was that Taiwanese game show, with some three weird hosts and a number of beautiful girls talking there.

So they were discussing something about homosexuality, and those three guys are just as good as hammering them, and made up all these "stereotypes" like choosing the straw size and shit like that.

Worse, then a lady asked, "Which one do you accept, a homosexual male or homosexual female"...

And then one of the guys asked, "Homosexual females"...

F#cking hell, those bastards again, I don't mind if it IS a casual game show, but these majority of the Taiwanese game shows are actually degrading towards the women - especially letting college guys salivate on the list of girls and shit like that. I don't remember what else they did, but I should say that I'm not going to touch another of these shows because they show the lowest possible IQ of these people.

There goes my rant. :roflmao:

2. Bryan90

Yes.. I do remember watching them quite often back in my days in malaysia.. *rolls eyes*

3. Dewey

I know this is really old but whatever. I know some perverted Taiwanese guys who make moral judgments on homosexuality while at the same time they go around talking about some of the sickest things (about girls of course) i have ever heard in my life! Good thing not all Taiwanese people are like them :XX