1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gay life story

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Andstillimhere7, Jan 17, 2014.

1. Andstillimhere7

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Throughout the course of my life, my sexuality has been evolving.
    In elementary school, I've been having feelings of liking boys in a limerance way, being their friend or being in their group I also liked girls as well. In eighth grade I had feelings of loving boys, but repressed them and ignored them. Ninth grade I knew I was gay but denied it never thought I would be with a guy.
    Then in high school, tenth grade I admired boys and looked at them and had an interest of guys feet. I accepted my bisexuality in second semester, but decided to remain in the closet forever. In eleventh grade I developed crushes and my body would sweat, heart raced and all that stuff you do when you feel in love, which is interesting cause in middle school that would never happen probably because I accepted loving boys instead of repressing those emotions.
    Anyways, now I accepted my sexuality, I want to come out (I'm working on it), I want to marry a man, etc, etc. I liked the dynamic change in my sexuality such as wanting to come out instead of staying in the closet and wanting to marry a guy instead of a girl. I don't know what the future has in store, but I do know that I'll meet Mr. Great and have two kids living a happy life no matter what anyone else thinks or say and not just me have a good life but i know that the gay community will have rights cause in the end of a storm of hatred a rainbow always appears, it's nature:slight_smile:

Explain your life story about your sexuality.