1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm starting to think my gay friend from high school doesn't care for me as much

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by stocking, Jan 18, 2014.

1. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I talk to my friend on facebook and sometimes I ask him advice on lgbt stuff currently I asked him advice for good dating sites for lgbt people and he hadn't answered me back since I tried to ask him about other stuff to concerning lgbt stuff and he also didn't reply I see him on face book constantly talking to other people on facebook posting on his status now I'm thinking maybe I should get some new gay friends in real life that won't leave me in the dust . He also knows i'm new to the lesbian scene and it seems to bother him a little that I like girls more which is weird .

2. awesomeyodais

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I'm guessing that just because you're both non-straight it doesn't automatically mean he has great insight into where lesbians socialize/hang out/what clubs and groups exist in your community? It's not like it's useful info for him...

3. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I mean like online dating sites for lgbt people that are good . I don't think he would know lesbian hang outs