1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Old Navy Month Of June

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by SkyTears, Jun 29, 2008.

1. SkyTears

Haha I just now remembered this. I was sitting in the back room while working in Old Navy at the beginning of June (a branch of GAP inc.) I looked up a saw this huge new poster and it was on gay, lesbian, bisexual, and transgender month. I almost started laughing when I saw it because I was thinking "How cool!" and they had things like "Post to use about gays, coming out stories and more that happens in our stores." I don't fully remember what it said but it was something like that. I know it's probably no big deal but I'm kind of sad to see the poster go away at the end of the month. [maybe i steal it :eusa_whis]

2. Davey

haha theif! lol
    i problly would 2 <-<

3. Paralyzer

I'm confused on your description of the poster but it sounds awesome. I'd definately ask for it or steal it haha. That's really cool though.

1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Well don't steal it. My son-in-law took a tv out of the garbage can where he worked and got fired for it. I would definitely ask if you can have it. My daughter (married to him) works for Old Navy too. They are very gay friendly!

5. SkyTears

Ha I know. Even if I tried stealing they would probably know because they do bag/coat checks every time you leave the store. Maybe I'll ask but I would feel stupid for asking for a poster that is for my work.