1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Re-visiting an old dream, and alternating it?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Maea96, Jan 19, 2014.

1. Maea96

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So this has happened like 3 times, over the course of my life. Yesterday, I dreamt something that I've dreamt before, and unconsciously, I remembered it. So in the dream, I tell the people there that I've dreamt this before, and I tell them what will happen. (they usually don't believe me)

All the dreams that i've re-visited, have been bad ones, or "nightmares" where I must fight some kind of threat or escape it, with people I know in-real life (or fictional, for that matter) involved.

In last nights dream, I was on some kind of field/in the woods, with a friend from school and some other people idk who was. We had to escape a zombie apocalypse. The details are blurry, because in my dreams I always jump from one scene to another. (so it's kind of a mind-fuck for me to remember the chronological order of the events) But I remember taking refuge in a basement somewhere, with a few guys/girls and my friend.

Another group came in, to scavenge (or rather, steal) our supplies. Then myself in the dream, remembered that one the guys who tried to steal our stuff, is my future boyfriend!
    So in the dream, I told him that he's not actually a bad person, that he will live through this and "find love" (couldn't tell him it was me, duh)

Then I woke up... fuck.

Anyways, have you experienced this? Re-visting a dream and remembering it? Please share in the comment-section below, I'd love to hear from you guys :slight_smile:

#1 Maea96, Jan 19, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2014
  2. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Oh all the time...I have a whole series of dreams I know I've had before, and a lot of them are nightmares. There is a particularly nasty one where my brother gets attacked by bees...always makes me cry because I know it will happen, I know WHEN it will happen and I know why and I can't do anything about it!