1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Flamin Hot Cheetos (Yes, I'm serious)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by animequeen567, Jan 19, 2014.

1. animequeen567

So I have never had flamin hot cheetos before today. I think they are good. But anyway, I hear that there's a lot of health risks to them. Like people's stomachs swelling from eating them or something like that. I'm curious, does anyone have trouble eating them? Like do you get sick or have you gotten stomach swelling from them? I'm just curious lol

2. Caillin

I haven't I think that if you eat to much spicy food then you might get stomach ulcer but thats just if you aren't used to spicy things I dont have problems with them you might get sick if you eat to many at once though.

3. Kasey

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ulcers are caused by 3 general ways.

Infections.
    Mucus in your stomach lining drying up or low production where your stomach digestive juices go to work on you.
    Stress, which exacerbates the issue.

Spicy foods don't cause ulcers.

Yes eating too many of them will make you feel bloated but that goes for eating anything.

4. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I love them so much, but I should say growing up in an Indian family, I am used to very spicy food.

5. Sal

Sal Guest

I once over indulged in a bag of them and my stomach was wrecked for a few days. However this was entirely my fault as I knew I shouldn't have ate that much at once. Know your spicy food limits.

6. Gen

Gen

Foods that are very acidic or spicy aren't the most delicate substances on the stomach and digestive track; however, there shouldn't be any noticeable effects of consuming those types of foods as long as they aren't consumed constantly. Just try not to eat spicy or acidic foods without any form of fluid to go with them.

7. That all depends on if you're used to spicy foods. You shouldn't eat the whole bag in one sitting if you have a sensitive stomach and if you're not used to eating spicy.

8. ScatteredEarth

I love spicy, I used to eat hot sauce straight from the bottle.. My mother always said that she had huge cravings for them when she was pregnant with me so I guess that's where I got it from.

My stomach must be like a steel trap then.

9. ScatteredEarth

btw, seeing this thread made me want to go out and get some flamin hot cheetos.. Worth it :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

10. CupidBoy

CupidBoy Guest

The puffy ones are my fav.