1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

cute guy broke the ice!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by dblockdavis, Jan 19, 2014.

1. dblockdavis

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    this guy i think might be gay approached me at school, introduced himself, and like didnt want to leave when we were done talking he waited and stayed when i kept the conversation going. i've seen him checking me out before then boom he came and talked to me. hes smiled at me a few times. i saw him checking out my butt, and a little bit later, there he was. He actually broke the ice! i had to end the conversation cuz i was busy
    what do you guys think? i'm not sure hes gay yet, but he has very fem mannerisms, and a gay voice. He likes sports though. he plays madden on xbox, like watching sports. The conversation ended me walking away saying i had to do something (which i did) he kind of followed me around when i talked. then said "nice to meet you" i can tell he is shy, by his vocal tone and body language. it almost seems like he worked himself up to introduce himself. I saw him again a few times and he kind of hung out when it was just me and him in the library. i think he wanted me to approach him but i chickened out. I also saw him looking at me, and when i caught his eye he looked away really fast. Yesterday, he approached me and asked how i was doing, if i was gonna have a long day, and he said "you sound like you have a cold? are you sick?"

2. Gen

Gen

I don't see why there would be any harm in striking up conversations with him, as he is clearly trying to with you. It does sound as though he could certainly be interested, romantically or platonically.

3. TJ

TJ

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Talk to him. ^_^ See where it goes. Like Gen said, he could just be friendly, so don't assume he's flirting or anything yet.

4. dblockdavis

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    he has a couple of gay friends on his facebook. the rest are nerdy girls. about 88 friends

5. TraceElement

Talk to him! He seems to really want to get to know you, but may not keep approaching you because he may think he's being a nuisance. Next time you see him, acknowledge his presence, and if you have time, strike up a convo.

6. dblockdavis

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    the only thing that throws me out is that his family is religious. and i saw him walking with a blond chick, and also i am ugly as fuck

7. TJ

TJ

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Don't be harsh on yourself. <3 Everyone's attractive to someone, don't worry.
    I think I'm ugly as hell but somehow my BF loves me. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: He says the same to me.
    It's an everybody thing. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

And like we said earlier - don't assume he's gay.

8. Nikky DoUrden

Its always nice to have a new friend, right? :slight_smile:
    So my suggestion is to start with that, no harm in that! :slight_smile:
    (and very happy for u!)

9. Nerkpoop78

Well lucky you:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I wish I had such a friend lol. Me am feeling rather lonely. Also I feel that I'm ugly too. A bit. I'm fat lol.

10. dblockdavis

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I wonder why he would approach me like that and keep talking to me. Straight dudes usually just nod or whatever

11. dblockdavis

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I hope he talks to be again.. I think the "are you sick? You sound sick?" sounded flirtatious. He was also with his parents one day and they smiled at me.

12. Maea96

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    What an adventure you two have started! Don't cut this off :slight_smile: Go for it, my friend. He sounds genuinely interested, and so does you :slight_smile:

13. dblockdavis

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    i dont know if he is gay or not. On his facebook he does alot of smiley faces and responds to comments from gay people

14. MightNeedThis

Sounds like you both want to talk, just go for it. he definitely sounds interested!

15. dblockdavis

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    i might see him tomorrow. any tips?(not to raunch)

16. Zam

Zam

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    He has 88 on FB? clearly gay. (That is how I know someone is gay,gay people tend to have only "real" friends on FB)
    Ok,maybe not clearly,but it increases the chances drasticly.

Does his FB say "Interested in ____ "
    That might tell you something

#16 Zam, Jan 21, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2014
  17. jp36

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I wouldn't try and use his voice, his interests or the number of friends he has on facebook to guess whether he's gay or not. Only on TV would that be a reliable way to tell.

He's obviously interested in being friend with you at least, so you should definitely reciprocate. Then if he's looking for more I'm sure he'll make that clear to you.

18. King

Do people know you are out? Do you fancy him?

Even if the answer to both questions is no, then you can still be friends with him. Don't use stereotypes to judge sexuality, but if you think he checked you out then may be that is a clue.

Many people here would wish that a cute guy started talking to them like that, this could really help you.

19. sugarcubeigloo

I agree with the above. Go for it! Can't hurt to make a new friend. :slight_smile: Good luck!

20. dblockdavis

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    there is no "interested in" Just gender and birthdate. his profile is kind of locked down. Can someone hide interested in on a locked profile? or does it for sure mean its blank. On some photos he appeared in and commented on, one other dude called him a "freak", and they were talking about a tennis match he played in, this other guy commented on the photo "I bet he was a beast at tennis!" and this other person said "yeah right...."

#20 dblockdavis, Jan 21, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2014