1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Final Exam

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by The_Poets, Jan 20, 2014.

1. The_Poets

US/ Hogwarts/ vacations spent in the tardis
    Heyy, so I have finals this week starting tomorrow and I want some advice (it's my first year taking them).

2. Nikky DoUrden

Well you're only 14 so I guess tests shouldn't be too hard, just remember to stay calm and not get too nervous, maybe take some chocolate to eat during the exam, and do summary of the material u learned which helps me a lot before tests :slight_smile:
    GOOD LUCK

3. willycubed28

Eat a good breakfast first and foremost. Try not to cram tonight. Do not stay up all night trying to study because you will be tired tomorrow. Be well rested. Study, but don't cram it in.

4. Kasey

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Study only what you don't know, briefly review what you do to keep it fresh. Also eat breakfast to keep your metabolism going and provide your brain with energy.

Don't freak out, if you are doing well, historically exams do not change your grade much either way.

5. Tbob

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Take a bottle of water, not only to keep you hydrated, but I find the act of taking a sip of drink helps me to slow down and think a bit more clearly.

6. LongMayIReign

Ask your teachers for a possible test outline, eat beforehand, and bring a fidget object incase you are stressed during the test. I find with history and science that making a master sheet of everything I need to know helps (I handwrite it which reinforces the material more than typing for me.). Also don't do what I am Doing right now which is studying in one five hour block and only being able to get seven hours of sleep :slight_smile: