1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Loud Neighbors

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by willycubed28, Jan 21, 2014.

1. willycubed28

I live in a residential garden home area. The homes are very close to one another. The great thing about living here is it is usually quiet, well it used to be before these loud neighbors moved in. We had some neighbors move in about 5 months ago, and I swear from my bedroom I can hear several people just talking very loudly. This goes on in the morning til about 2 pm then it stops, then picks back up at 4 pm and ends at 6 pm. This is a daily occurrence. The thing is there is no parties or anything that go on there. They are just loud people but it is annoying because they are so loud that it literally wakes me up.

I have been thinking that maybe I should visit them and express my complaint to them but I don't think it would do any good. Any suggestions on what I should do?

2. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I would complain if i were you maybe talk to them in a respectful manner then later on be more stern

3. Nikky DoUrden

If talking to them wont work, I can suggest couple of things maybe will work for u:
    1) close windows/doors, isolate yourself from the noise source (in case u didn't already)
    2) put some "soft" music when u sleep, meaning music on a loop that is just for the sake of making calming sounds that will negate other sounds coming from the outside.
    If you live alone, u can even put it closer to the noise source (like near a door) and put it louder so u'll hear it from your room, and hear your neighbours less.