1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I love my new neighborhood

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Alexander69, Jan 21, 2014.

1. Alexander69

So I've been here just over a week now and I walk every morning it's so different from Vancouver here like I met this girl who lives near me she's really nice and we walk every morning for 2 hours it's so nice I haven't met a lot of neighbors but its relaxing I don't feel the need to like dress up for a walk anymore I can wake up and just go its nice I feel less judged here. I've been to the golf course up here it's nice too. Living alone isn't that hard either it's peaceful quiet and nice I can walk around naked LOL do what I want. The Italian marble flooring is being put in, my kitchen is being done as well my father let me do what I had to to feel comfortable in my house (that still feels weird saying that) "my house" haha so ya I'm a bit obsessed with white Italian marble I want my whole kitchen to be marble and cream cabinets. I'm having the games room done in Brazilian bamboo flooring I'm getting custom chairs done for the theater room and I'm having white marble in my bedroom! Including the ensuite is also marble so when all renos are done ill be thrilled!

2. starfish

Did you move to a different city, or just a different part of Vancouver?

3. Alexander69

It's a different city it's hard to explain like well it is a diff city but its 40 min away but it's a different feeling here it's nice