1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

bisexual girls is there ever a time you miss having sex with guys ?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by stocking, Jan 22, 2014.

1. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Just asking is there a time where your like I just miss penis or miss a strong man man or something like that ?

2. Gia K

Out Status:
    Some people
    Honestly, I've only experienced it once, and it was simply horrible. The guy I did it with didn't last more than about 5 minutes (at most), he was quite a few years my senior and yet he acted so overwhelmed, like he was the first-timer there and not me, he couldn't even make me feel at least an ounce of pleasure and, what can I say, the whole thing was overall very unsatisfying lol. What I'm grateful for tough is the fact that it wasn't all that painful as I was expecting. I guess this goes to prove that even tough you may perceive someone as very handsome or good-looking, it still can't guarantee you that they will be good in bed and it's possible for you to end up a bit dissapointed :lol:.

So no, I don't really miss it and I am not willing to ever try it again unless it is with somebody I can be absolutely sure beforehand is skilled at "pleasing" lol.

Anyway, I still prefer women and I think I'll stick with that.:icon_razz

3. The_Poets

US/ Hogwarts/ vacations spent in the tardis
    I'm abstinent till marriage :slight_smile:, so no.

4. Hopeful

That's actually something I've been wondering... I've been with a guy, but never a girl. I don't know if I'll feel something is missing or if it'll be fine with a woman. I guess I'll just have to wait and see!

Oh and when I *was* with a guy, it was nice. I enjoyed pretty much all of it and nothing hurt.