1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

any other lesbians experience this with dating sites?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by stocking, Jan 22, 2014.

1. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    They'll tell you it's free you sign up then they ask you to pay for membership and they don't let you talk to other members unless you become a full member by paying for membership . I'm starting to wonder if their all like this and if I'm gonna ever meet anyone and have a relationship part of me is already thinking of giving up . It's like finding a needle in a hay stack
    Have you guys experienced this and how did you over come it ?
    It's getting so bad I even thought of just dating a dude for companionship like there's no sex but at least i will not be alone anymore unhappy yes but not alone .

2. animequeen567

there is one good one that doesn't ask for full membership.

3. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I signed up to the only one I could find I knew was legit and allowed me to look for non-straight people as well. They still want me to pay to see who 'liked' (or whatever their equivalent is) my profile but I refuse to...perhaps that's why I've had no luck...well one of the reasons xD

4. PinkCammelia90

Yep, I have had that happen on quite a few actually. I think it's quite mean actually - you look through a profile or two and find someone you like and then you are barred from communicating with them unless you pay a fee! And they block you from the site if you post an e-mail address or anything like that!

There a few dating sites out there which will give a bit more freedom over how you choose to identify/what and who it is you're looking for which will be FREE, though. It's just a question of knowing where to look.

5. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Yeah that's the trouble