1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Whats the most embarrassing thing you have done?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Beware Of You, Jan 23, 2014.

1. Beware Of You

So I am poorly and off college today (stomach bug) and my boyfriend popped over to see how I am doing, gave me a kiss and I immediately had to run to the bathroom to hurl after he kissed me.

Sigh also no bottoming for a few days, I am the most unsexiest boyfriend ever atm

2. AwesomGaytheist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Boyfriend and I were at a hockey game a couple weekends ago. This TA I had in a class last semester who's really, really hot walks down the aisle to say hi to a few people. I lean over to my boyfriend and say,

"That's Connor, the sexy TA I was telling you about."

My boyfriend looks at him and says, "He's pretty."

Connor overhears and turns bright red. Oops.

3. leer

been a few of em once forgot to lock bathroom door & someone walked in on me I was giving an ex a blowjob at the time so embarrassing.

4. Lawrence

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The worst I can recall... my mom saw me talking dirty with my hands around my ex's neck. She walked away without saying anything. I saw her out the corner of my eye, so I'm unsure if she knows I know she saw me. It's too awkward to bring up anyway. At least we weren't naked.

I also gave a 30 minute speech in front of my entire college class about Super Smash Bros Melee. It probably felt more embarrassing than it looked.

Some minor things too such as zipping up a rucksack, my hand flew off the zip and I punched myself in the face.

5. Zam

Zam

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I was having a concert, I put my partitions on the black stand thignhee.
    It flips over right before we start playng,people in the concert hall start applauding me...

6. PurpleGrey

First time wearing suspenders. I didn't know how to adjust them at the time, so they where way too tight. You can guess what it did to my jeans. It's not my most embarrassing moment, but there have been so many, I can't think of the absolute worst.

7. Krilky

Krilky Guest

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    probably the time when I posted on EC that my most embarrassing moment was when I posted on EC that...

OH GOD IT'S A TIME LOOP

In actuality my entire life is an embarrassment so there's not a specific moment I can report.

8. The_Poets

US/ Hogwarts/ vacations spent in the tardis
    the time i misgendered my friend in front of the entire gsa

9. AudreyB

AudreyB Guest

Too embarrassing to even submit into the anonymous ether of the internet.

10. AlamoCity

NOT RACIST, I was a baby :lol:

According to my mom, I was about 2 or 3 years old on my mom's arms in a bus. The bus was at capacity so my mom was standing and at my eye level was black boy with traditionally nappy hair sitting in the chair next to me. I started touching his hair (I had never seen such type of hair before) and I began to laugh uncontrollably as I stroked his hair/head. The boy's mom just started giving me a bad look because she maybe thought I was making fun of her child but I was, in all honesty, surprised at this variation of human hair. After a few seconds of this, my mom moved my hand away and turned me around so I would stop laughing.

I was too young to remember this, but to this day it remains one of the most embarrassing things that I've ever done.

To this day, though, I am still fascinated by non-straight/wavy hair.

11. Strathclyder

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    This particular example happened when I was 12-13 years old.
    My mum walked in on me while I was ..ahem.. 'popping the balloon', if you get me. She gave me dirty looks for the rest of the day. Granted, I should have locked the door, but she should have knocked before barging in like she did. Luckily, it's the only time something like that has happened to me.

I have other stories, but that one tops the lot of them.