1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Scary thought

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Willywilly92, Jun 30, 2008.

1. Willywilly92

Willywilly92 Guest

Idont know y i was thinkin this but here it is, wat if u were like 30 years old, livin with ur partner and and one day u wake up to realize ur no loner attracted to him/her oro anyone of the same sex, uve come to realize ur straight.

That would be seriously scary, it makes sad that i was thinkin about that though. i was just wonderin wat everyone else would if that happened to them. Idont know wat i would do if it happened to me, :frowning2:

2. Paralyzer

Well, hopefully you'd only be "partners" w/e that is.. I know that if you're not married, then you don't even have half the rights that married couples do so that means that there should be even less trouble getting out of w/e relationship you're in. However, if you are married than that would suck but that's something you should have discovered before you got married x_x.. cause it's a huge commitment.

But yeah, it's really sad because I'm sure it happens. I know that my friend has a lesbian mom and she married a man but came out and it kinda rocked her hole family...
    I just hope you're sure about yourself Will haha..

0 anyways, CONGRATULATIONS FOR BEING MY 500TH COMMENT W00T
    I'm so HAPPY! I can finally edit my name tag thingy... this is truely an exciting day for me.

I dedicate it to you Will :kiss: