1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What makes someone goregeous 2 you?(male and females perspectives much appreciative

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Rosepetal, Jan 25, 2014.

1. Rosepetal

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Is it their hair? how their hips are swaying? how they look? how much skin theyre showing? personality? how someone flirt with you? nd how someone gets ur number? i keep wondering if l`ll ever look like the stars on tv nd in movies or the girls on youtube or the ones in the mall or on the beach. my bf likes the way i look but i keep wondering if hes being nice bc im his gf? or that hes with me bc my depression is still here but its lifting. Hell i even think death is best bc im not attractive or smart enough bc of my learning disablity nd my speech. I can talk to people really good but i get self conscience. ?Even about how if i get accepted into physical therapy i dont want to drop school again.

#1 Rosepetal, Jan 25, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2014
  2. Rakkaus

Rakkaus Guest

Re: What makes someone goregeous 2 you?

Um well, a pretty face goes a long way toward making someone "gorgeous" to me. Nice facial features, healthy youthful skin, well-styled hair.

A nice body is a distant second in determining "gorgeousness", though it does play an important role.

Personality is important in terms of whether I would actually be interested in dating someone, but I don't think it influences whether I would describe someone as "gorgeous", unless it is someone with such a noxious personality that I dislike them too much and it overshadows their physical looks.

3. Rosepetal

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Re: What makes someone goregeous 2 you?(male and females perspectives much appreciat

4. PinkCammelia90

Re: What makes someone goregeous 2 you?(male and females perspectives much appreciat

A pretty face and a good body can make you attractive, but a beautiful smile, confidence, a sense of humour and a kind heart make you gorgeous.

5. Nikky DoUrden

I'm always honest in those threads, saying that the MOST important thing in the character of the person, this is how I get attached to them no matter how they look like.

I remember someone I wasn't too crazy about how he look but he was so nice and good-hearted that as time pass by I just loved how he looked and made it my new "standart" :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

So the most important thing in my opinion - first be friends with people.
    Then if u like them enough and its mutual, it can develop further :slight_smile:

EDIT:
    Must also be honest and say im not "attracted" to any celebrities and/or models, so really looks isn't an integral part for me in a relationship!

6. Minamimoto_Fan

FOr me, I could care less about somebody's looks. I just love the male form, from twink to bear, but physical beauty can only go so far for me.

FOr me, I have to see somebody's personality shine through, to see who they are. It's personality that I usually love most in a person, it can make anybody beautiful in my eyes

7. Camrok

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual

Personality.

And being kinda twinky helps if they're a guy :wink:

8. justjade

I'm more into personality, but I do have things I like in people's physical traits. I do have a thing for bears and a fetish for much younger guys though.

9. BadCanadaJoke

Gorgeousness can come in many forms but in all forms it makes you want to hide behind a trashcan and stare at that person for hours.
    To me, anyone who has that effect on you is gorgeous. It's rarely something you can achieve nor is it obsolete. A person could be gorgeous to you and not to me...

10. Azrael

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family

Eyes and smile. It does not have to be any specific colour, but if I see beautiful eyes... I stare.... forever...... and get lost... and swallowed.... by time..... and darkness...... Oh god the eyes of my dear....

11. The_Poets

US/ Hogwarts/ vacations spent in the tardis

Calmness yet not too shy

12. Re: What makes someone goregeous 2 you?(male and females perspectives much appreciat

A great smile and personality for me. :slight_smile:

13. mickey1101

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people

I love contrast when it comes to looks, like light eyes and very dark hair. Otherwise smarts and a quirky personality are just beyond smexy.

14. Hexagon

A lack of conformity (in general) and in particular, a lack of conformity to gender stereotypes. Intelligence. Goth/punk/emo fashion. Eyes, blue in particular. And weirdly, aggressiveness and arrogance, but not in too high doses.

15. Julieno

Smile, eyes and hair are the main factors for me. I particularly find guys that get wrinkles around the eyes when they smile really sexy (Yeah I am weird guy :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:)I donĀ“t care about the body that much. Funnily enough I kind of stop finding people physically attractive if i realise I don't like their personality!

Anyway i was in a (sadly) very short relationship with a guy until we moved to different contries. I completely felt for his smile and the shape of his eyes although I would have said he wasn't my type if you asked me beforehand. So don't worry you don't need to be perfect or even nearly perfect for soemone to think you are gorgeous :slight_smile:

16. finlandwrc

I'd say facial features loving eyes a nice smile and all the rest

17. timo

Confidence.

18. Rosepetal

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

i have confidence however i dont have confidence tht im smart

19. anonomous

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual

i like people because of their personality. and if i like someone in a romantic way then the are gorgeous in my eyes even if they are ugly, so a relaxed cool attitude does it for me. but i dont really like blonde hair (sorry blondies, im blonde too if that makes a difference) i like dark hair. oh and i dont like someone who is too skinny.

20. Kasey

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

Physically?

A good smile.
    In shape. I.E. not really overweight.
    Generally good hygeine.

Basically looking healthy and like they care about their body.
    Glasses

Intangibles

Sense of humor
    General kindness and compassion
    Intelligence