1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any knitters/crocheters out there?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by lssl, Jan 26, 2014.

1. lssl

lssl Guest

I've recently gotten into knitting and I was wondering if anyone else knits or crochets? Or even just more generally crafts?

2. mermaid

I'm knitting a pair of socks for my girlfriend right now, from toes to cuffs. :slight_smile:

3. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I'm a beginner but it helps me relax I'm still trying to learn how to make my loops or yo as they call it .

4. lssl

lssl Guest

Oh dear, yo caused me a tremendous amount of trouble. I thought that it took up a stitch, that it was essentially what everyone else called a yo AND a knit so my stitch count kept getting all messed up. Thank god for Ravelry. The people on there make everything better. :icon_bigg

5. anonomous

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    i knitt, crochet, weave, sew whatever. if its a craft, i do it. i spend most my life sewing though, i never really knitt but i used to, a lot. im going to do some more son.

6. katwat

I love to crochet but have arthritis plus other damage in one hand and have different issues in other wrist so can't do it much anymore. I really miss it as it is very relaxing. I am not a big "difficult project" person but made a king-size crochet cover that is my favorite bedding to sleep with. It is over 20 years old now and I am needing to do some repairs on it but winter has my hands locked up so it is sitting waiting for me to be more dexterous before I can use it again.

7. Saint Otaku

My crocheted rainbow scarf is almost complete, nearly done with the orange and then on to red!

8. clockworkfox

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I can't knit, but I crochet and I sew.

9. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I don't, but a friend of mine does. She has an online store where she sells her stuff. It's all really jokingly morbid. For my anniversary present to my partner last year, I had her adapt one of her pieces slightly for me. It's two small cats, one holding a heart...which he has yanked out of the other one's chest. :slight_smile:

Lex