1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Feel good stories? :)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Foster, Jan 27, 2014.

1. Foster

So, I've been having a pretty lousy day. Got into an argument with someone who claimed to be fine with gay/lesbian/bisexual people, then said that there should not be gay parents on TV because it's a bad example for children -_- It's like everywhere I turn I find more and more ignorance, and it's really frustrating.

Do you guys have any happy stories you could share? They could be related to the LGBT community, but they don't have to be. Stories that could brighten up this crappy day? :grin: I need to read something that restores my faith in humanity, lol.

2. treeofleaves

Today I'm going to make a cake...

Yaaayyy happy story :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :grin:

Hope I help you feel better!

3. Skov

I have a few that I like!

His Military Dad Was Disappointed In Him When He Came Out ... For A Really Good Reason (A wedding video! It's really uplifting even though the title is misleading)

Watch 33 Gay And Straight Couples Get Married On The Grammys Without Hurting Anyone Else's Marriage (From the Grammys last night)

'Don't Ask, Don't Tell' Ended In 2010, But It's An ID Card That Makes It Real For These Families

Generally, I find most videos on Upworthy to be either extremely uplifting, or pointing out major social injustice in the world. You can usually tell which it is by the title.

http://www.upworthy.com/