1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unfortunately, it's ME.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by darkestknight, Jul 2, 2008.

1. darkestknight

Guys and girls,

Recently I found out myself... to be very much similar to me. Strange.

At once when I was 16, I once had a friend who I got pissed on him because of small things (ok, call me immature and very naiive because, I was only 16 at that time) and I hated his behaviour, so I didn't talk to him for a few months back, until when I reached 17. I was sorta like disgusted at his 'conformist' behaviour, very adamant and stuff like that.

Needless to say, I now discovered myself actually having almost the same attributes as him - partially conformist (not religion), overly practical, and demanding. There goes all my hating.

I believe that I have hated him because I'm having almost the same attributes as him. Oh well.

And also, I've dreaded my Numerical Methods lecturer as well 'cause he's teaching all his Maths in a sorta... classical Maths way (deriving equations, explaining things in his own background...) .

Then I also found out that, I like deriving equations, explaining terms in a non-layman way...

Oh how I loled at that. :roflmao:

2. Bryan90

Yes.. we all secretly hate ourselves... lol..

3. Beebo

Check out the song Octavarium by Dream Theater. It is a very long song, but it is very relevant to this, and I think you'd love the song.

4. Trumpetplyer23

I used to secretly hate myself. I was a cocky, arrogant, smart-ass teenager a year ago. I don't know why I was that way, but after awhile, I decided it was time for a change.

Here I am today, and I don't hate myself :slight_smile:

5. Hoppip

I realized the same thing one day. I think, in my opinion, those we hate strongest are like us the most. Whether we realize it or not... Perhaps we hate them for the faults we wish we didn't have?

._.

I know that all the people I DESPISE are exactly like me. Maybe I just feel I should be the only one in that niche?

I dunno. But... congratulations on your epiphany. : D