1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

An Update on Alabama Snow

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by willycubed28, Jan 29, 2014.

1. willycubed28

Yesterday was scary for many. We got 2 inches of snow which I know many of you who live in the North think 2 inches of snow isn't that bad. It his us hard and fast and it was unexpected. We do not have the equipment for this kind of problem. The scary part was over a thousand drivers were stranded on the interstates, and couldn't get home. They were in the freezing cold and many had no blankets. I even saw a picture where people were making fires on the side of the road to keep warm. Kids were stranded at school. There were even some deaths. I thankfully was at home safe. It could have easily been me out there stranded in the freezing cold. Before the snow started to fall I was about to leave to go and do some things but I decided it could wait another day. I am glad that I waited. If you pray or don't pray please think of everyone in my area that have been affected. It is a sad situation.

2. HuskyPup

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Glad to see you're OK. Looks like the whole area got hit pretty hard, but it's good to see so many stories about people helping each other out.

I'm a fan of cooler weather, but this is getting a bit ridiculous...hope it warms up soon.