1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Giving Compliments/Rejection

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by willycubed28, Jan 29, 2014.

1. willycubed28

I am on this dating site, and every time I send a message to a guy who I think is cute, or someone who is looking for the same thing I am looking for and say "Hey man you are handsome." and all I get is "Thanks" back. Now I know not everyone is going to be attracted to me, and I get that but damn it gets depressing when I want them to say "Thanks you are handsome too..". Does anyone else have this problem? I hate the feeling of rejection..

2. setnyx

they probably can't comment on your looks because they're too busy looking in the mirror. would you rather they just ignored you all together, i get that. i think alot of people join those sites to inflate their own ego.

3. mbanema

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    If you're messaging really attractive guys, chances are they get bombarded with messages from other people. In that case I'd say it's a little bit surprising to get a response at all, but I think if you want a more meaningful response you'll have to send them something a little bit more in-depth...if you have people constantly telling you how attractive you are I'd imagine it would start to lose some of its meaning after awhile.

4. willycubed28

I don't just say that. I always start off with "Hey. How are you doing today? I see in your profile that you are looking for more. So am I. By the way you are very handsome"