1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dating-argh!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by BitterEdge, Jul 2, 2008.

1. BitterEdge

BitterEdge Guest

Well I was wondering if anyone had a similar problem to mine:

I'm 20 and currently a closeted bisexual male. I have yet to come out to anyone with the exception of a few friends. Problem isn't being at home with my very conservative family. It's at school. I attend a college where many of my relatives and people from my town go to school. I'm afraid to be open there because it might get back to my family. And yet I want to date...tell you the truth I haven't ever really done that outside the opposite sex.

Any advice?

2. shakerdancee

Perhaps an online dating service?

3. Blaz

Blaz Guest

Just stat by making friends with gay or other open bisexual males. Most people shouldn't think much of it, but in private, see where it goes from there.

4. Trumpetplyer23

I agree with Blaz on this part.

Next, don't look for love. You don't get a gf/bf by going on some wild scavenger hunt. It just doesn't happen. Just, let love come to you. If you feel you look good and you feel good about yourself, than that energy is projected onto others. That leads to relationships. Also, start making a lot more friends. Go up to people and introduce yourself. That's how stuff starts.